IGNORED

Griffey The Dog Is Finshed!

Pac-Man Vs Puck-Man

Do you hate my game? :?

No, why did you think that? I just wondered if it were possible to hack the title. "Griffey the Dog" might be hard to fit in, but "Griffey" should fit with no problem.

Michael

Oh... ok.

You should be able to find the title easier now if you want to change it.

Griffey Title:

Griffey The Dog B.bin

Do you hate my game? :?

No, why did you think that? I just wondered if it were possible to hack the title. "Griffey the Dog" might be hard to fit in, but "Griffey" should fit with no problem.

Michael

Oh... ok.

You should be able to find the title easier now if you want to change it.

Griffey Title:

Griffey The Dog B.bin

Good!

I don't get it.

What is the dog eating/picking up? Why are there people chasing it...what happens when the dog is caught? And what is it that makes the dog turn against them (apparently maiming the scared people who need to go to a hospital in the center)?

The dog is eating dog foods, dog toys, and USB cables. The robots are clones of me and they are chasing the dog because they want to hold her. The dog spazzes out because she is tired of being chased. When the dog makes a first scratch, the eyeballs release and come to me so I can repair them. Did I answer you question?

I don't get it.

What is the dog eating/picking up? Why are there people chasing it...what happens when the dog is caught? And what is it that makes the dog turn against them (apparently maiming the scared people who need to go to a hospital in the center)?

The dog is eating dog foods, dog toys, and USB cables. The robots are clones of me and they are chasing the dog because they want to hold her. The dog spazzes out because she is tired of being chased. When the dog makes a first scratch, the eyeballs release and come to me so I can repair them. Did I answer you question?

I have another question. Pacfan, is that you?

• Like 1