IGNORED

Phaxda for Sale Thread -- Updated 1/5/2012

phaxda

Pay shipping and these can be yours:

4 Atari 410 cassette drives. They all work intermittently, but no guarantee on these finicky little bastards. In very good cosmetic shape, ready to have their SIO cable harvested if you're into that kinda thing. Can't bring myself to do it.

Pioneer FT-1250 still for sale.

30 text label 2600 carts for $40 shipped, pic to come.

NES console shell only with 4 controllers stashed inside, $20 shipped or BO.

post-6271-129582043794_thumb.jpg

Edited by phaxda

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe people just need to be motivated...

OK YOU MAGGOTS, GET UP OFF YOUR FAT, LAZY POSTERIORS AND BUY PHAXDA'S STUFF! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? DO YOU HAVE YOUR MOMMA GO OUT AND BUY YOUR ATARI STUFF FOR YOU? YOU PUKES MAKE ME SICK TO MY STOMACH!! PHAXDA IS A BETTER MAN THAN ANY OF YOU WORMS! YOU SHOULD BE BEGGING HIM TO TAKE YOUR MONEY!! IF YOU PANTY-WASTES DON'T STEP UP AND BUY PHAXDA'S STUFF, YOU ARE JUST A POOR EXCUSE FOR SNAIL EXCREMENT!! NOW MOVE IT! MOVE IT! MOVE IT!

Hmm, not strong enough? :D

Edited by tetrode kink

If I haven't responded to you or failed to ship anything, please let me know. I had a tooth pulled and have been on painkillers. I am not much of a druggie and really underestimated the strength of this stuff--it has made me forgetful and listless and just a little bit cranky. Please accept my sincere apologies.

NO LONGER CRANKY - EVERYTHING SHIPS FAST!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

PS1 Dance Dance Revolution Game (disk only) and pad. Wife does not like it. She tested, works, she just stinks at it. Make offer.

She just stinks at it. That was funny.

(free bump as an early thanks for the box of crap! :D )

• 4 weeks later...

Prices lowered on some things, some others added.

I am also selling a Pioneer CT-F1250:

The CT-F1250 marked the high water-mark of cassette deck performance and technology when it was introduced by Pioneer in 1979. It had every feature any cassette owner could possibly want. Performance specifications rivaled those of reel to reel decks. It had a list price of just under $700 and was manufactured for two years. Collectors are snapping up the CT-F1250 today because, as the saying goes, "They don't make 'em like this anymore!"

These are rare decks and go for a premium, but if any favorite AAers are also into vintage audio and want to make a FAIR offer I am listening. This unit was fully refurbed 2 years ago so the belts are not mush. It will likely hit eBay early next week if I don't sell it here or on other sites where it is listed.

Last day before eBay - also getting ready to list my 2600 systems for last-minute buyers. As always, AA members should identify themselves if they win one of my auctions - I will always give a break on shipping, throw in some extra goodies, etc. because you are all the best.

Please do not be afraid to make offers on ANYTHING!

I have also unearthed even MORE Dreamcast controllers, so if you're looking for about 3-4 of them, let's talk!

• 2 weeks later...

It's-a alla onna the eBay!

Here's a link for those who might be interested:

eBay Seller: pdangler-half1?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

But keep reading, I have saved from eBay a heavy sixer unit. It is working, but the bottom is kind of odd and my theory here is that the top is from a six-switch woody and the bottom has been modified to fit it. There is a gap between the faux woodgrain and the heavy sixer bottom that is not present on my personal and original sixer. Also the tag say "manufactured in Sunnyvale" and "Made in Taiwan" so I'm not sure what the deal is with that.

If anyone would like this for $20 plus actual shipping just let me know. I will also answer any questions you might have about this beast.

post-6271-129272521144_thumb.jpg

post-6271-12927252156_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...