IGNORED

Pre-Order Page is now up for 7800 Expansion Module

Curt Vendel

Hi all...

Sorry I got this up late, was a busy weekend. Okay, I got the full payment Pre-order page up now, having trouble with the 50/50% Pre-order page, and I have an email to the storefront coders to see if I can get a solution otherwise I'll work something out tomorrow to get the 50% down Pre-Order going.

Again, to remind everyone - shipments are not until the end of November - I've put this is HUGE RED LETTERING at the bottom of the order page so there is no misunderstandings...

http://www.legacyengineer.com/storefront/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=39&products_id=115

Thanks,

Curt

• Like 5

Accepted payments:

Mail in Check

Mail in Money Order

eCheck

Visa/Mastercard/Discovery/Amex

To use Paypal you have to have a checking account or credit card on file with them anyway, so without or without paypal you'd have to have one of the above anyway...

Sorry, just cannot accept paypal and will never go near it ever again, no exceptions.

Curt

Accepted payments:

Mail in Check

Mail in Money Order

eCheck

To use Paypal you have to have a checking account or credit card on file with them anyway, so without or without paypal you'd have to have one of the above anyway...

Sorry, just cannot accept paypal and will never go near it ever again, no exceptions.

Curt

OK. I just prefer PayPal but credit card is fine for me as well. Four units for Czech Atari Strike Force ordered!

F.

Payment sent! These are going to be the longest three months I've had to wait in a while. icon_razz.gif

Never did I imagine some 23 years after my parents bought me an Atari 7800 that I'd be purchasing an expansion module originally designed for the system – a module that could have been lost to history if it were not for the spectacular efforts made by Curt, GCC and everyone else involved in this project thus far. Although my Atari collection has increased in size exponentially over the years, I still use my original 7800 and play Pole Position II, Ms. Pac Man, Galaga and Asteroids (the three additional games my parents bought with the 7800) faithfully to this day! Not very many experiences come along in your adult life that make you feel like a five year old kid again, but I have a feeling this one will come pretty close when I see that package at my doorstep! icon_biggrinwink.gif

• Like 1

Accepted payments:

Mail in Check

Mail in Money Order

eCheck

Curt

System is saying American Express not accepted

Its weird, I'm actually getting very excited myself and I'm the one who organized getting this project off the ground in the first place...

I think once we all start playing the Enhanced Games and hear the new sounds and see some graphical effects not seen before, I think everyone will get even more excited, this is a fun time for all of us and having this come together to inject new life into this incredible console 25 years after its initial release really brings a smile to my face.

Curt

• Like 4