IGNORED

All-time Games Ratings and HSC Records

congratulations orph, you have finally made the list... only took you how long?

i made it the second season i started playing the HSC ;'P

sloopy.

Updated again, a few more of you might see your names listed :cool:

yeah and looks like orph was trying to get more then me, but i am still ahead of him by one :'D

sloopy.

congratulations orph, you have finally made the list... only took you how long?

i made it the second season i started playing the HSC ;'P

sloopy.

Updated again, a few more of you might see your names listed :cool:

yeah and looks like orph was trying to get more then me, but i am still ahead of him by one :'D

sloopy.

Blah blah blah blah!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Excel and the new version of this forum are a right royal pain in the buttski...

I've reposted the All-Time tables on the 3 posts above, I've even added the games from last seasons 'November Spawned a Monster' round so there's a few more of you on here (getting a few too many McKongs creeping in there too :P )

I've rated the games as I see them but would be interested in your opinions too (he pretends), the HSC rating is different from the overall rating as playability for all levels of HSC player, instant appeal, and any flaws must be considered too :)

trbb

@trbb - we can beat this records all the time or only during the competition announced? Are there any titles that we can still beat?

Only during regular competition (sometimes I run a catch up round for people who have missed any games, but you just missed this!) - there are also the HSC8 Special Gaming Challenges for people who want some tough Atari playing! If you beat a record here it will count too ;)

• 8 months later...

Wait - just to ask the obvious...... this list is only for scores made during High Score Club rounds, right?

I was hoping to beat a few of them - but I think I got the wrong end of the stick. :D

Yes, the records are only for scores made in the heat of battle; so you have the added psychological pressure of other people's scores to beat (trust me this makes a big difference!) plus the limited time factor usually 2 weeks. So here's what you do; find a game you think you can beat - suggest it for play on the games list (and if you're quick the Round 12 poll is a douple vote with 1 sugggestion from each player so put one in there too) and then vote and play :thumbsup: :)

• 3 weeks later...

I thought i set a Pole Position record?

Shouldn't there be more Pole Position scores listed here?

And it doesn't say which version was played either.

Don't think you did as it was a PAL score and didn't beat advfan's record of 110,500 ;)

When I lost being able to post HTML I had to remove some columns so will edit it the versions...

Will add the rest of the races in a minute or two ;)

[ah you meant for the 1 or 2 lap series - I've added these but will have to remember it is the three track scores in a row... have this noted in my records!)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...