IGNORED

New Year's Disc 2011

pps

Yes, running fine on Altirra 1.8 and on real HW has problems. I removed the fix so I hope it is it as I don't have how to test it on real hw right now.
You could perhaps send the executable to Avery to help discover the emulation error to be fixed for the next release and the answer will also help you discover the bug too :)

Yes, I will send it, but after the New Year Disk release :)

Ok, just before I have to drive to a birthday session in south of Berlin...

The first 6 entries are banned on the 'disc' Even if the sound is a bit fast most of them run on ntsc machines too (ok at least in emulation). PAL is surely the right choice for real machine, as most of us (participating) coders are living in PAL world and it´s hard to test, what you not own...

• Like 1

Hello again!

It´s time to start the work for the next edition of the New Year's Disc!

I hope for many entries ;)

To have a little stimulation for you, I did a small invitation.

post-3781-128950941123_thumb.jpg

NYD2011invitro.xex

As usual you can send your entries to this thread or to nyd2011 at ppsberlin.de.

Everything is welcome, even small pieces or snippets of code.

greets from Berlin, Germany, PP´s

I was wondering when would you announce the winner and post all the entries ?

My entry locked and loaded a short while ago.

There's not really a "winner" AFAIK - it's just a compilation disk for New Years for people to contribute stuff for.

Word has it, release will be about lunchtime NYD German time, so I guess that means about 19 hours from now.

My entry locked and loaded a short while ago.

There's not really a "winner" AFAIK - it's just a compilation disk for New Years for people to contribute stuff for.

Word has it, release will be about lunchtime NYD German time, so I guess that means about 19 hours from now.

COOL!

:thumbsup: Eagerly awaiting the New years programs.

:thumbsup:

Wishing I could code in assembler or something more interesting than Atari Basic.

As do I. New Years resolution for 2011: Learn ACTION!

... or even QUICK, if you don´t have the ACTION! cartridge.

But right then, why not learning Assembler? Then you have the best tool in mind for reaching ATARIs power ;)

btw: Everyone, who can understand German language should take a short way through the ABBUC e.V. Homepage. You´ll find there a big surprise. The German book of knowledge about our beloved machine (Das Profibuch) has got a new life. ABBUC gots the right to republish it - and just did at Xmas. It is available as pdf with lots of additions in it.

Hi everyone!

Best wishes for 2011 from me .. Marius from Inspiration Soft!

Thank you all for a very nice Atari Year (2010), and I hope it will be nice again in 2011!

Greetings

Marius

p.s. please look at our contribution on disk 2 of the NYD 2011!

Marius

p.s. please look at our contribution on disk 2 of the NYD 2011!

Marius, don´t think that you have to bother about forgetting that. The people where just waiting for so long, they will watch for all entries! ;)

btw this time we didn´t got the first entry of the year, but you can find NYD 2011 even at pouet: NYD 2011 at pouet.net

Edited by pps