16 members have voted

1. 1. Which to choose?

• BallBlazer
    • Aquatron
    • Pole Position
    • Threshold
    • Joust

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Poll closes Sunday 5th December 2010 10am BST ;)

BallBlazer - score using droid victories / times :ponder:

Aquatron

Pole Position - Atari or Datasoft versions, separate PAL & NTSC tables or some sort of international competition :ponder:

Threshold

Joust - Better players on 'Skilled', others on Novice :!:

[quote name=Sub(Function(:))' date='Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:27 PM' timestamp='1290824842' post='2145113]

Poll closes Saturday 5th November 2010 10am BST

?????icon_confused.gif?????

errrm Error 173 - 2amMonthConfusion.

same for BallBlASter erm BallBlazer boy I did well only 3 mistakes, heaven knows how the mods I was doing to Gwobby Strikes Back last night went :D

If we choose Pole Position the timing is different between NTSC and PAL. You can score more points as the timer doesnt run as fast.

yes, we're going to need some sort of formula, handicap, separate tables for NTSC and PAL, or maybe have team game with different nationalities :ponder: post any ideas folks :!:

If we choose Pole Position the timing is different between NTSC and PAL. You can score more points as the timer doesnt run as fast.

yes, we're going to need some sort of formula, handicap, separate tables for NTSC and PAL, or maybe have team game with different nationalities :ponder: post any ideas folks :!:

teams sound good, one NTSC land player and one PAL land player...

/me grabs therealbountybob...

OK! got my team! ;'D

sloopy.

teams sound good, one NTSC land player and one PAL land player...

/me grabs therealbountybob...

OK! got my team! ;'D

sloopy.

Yeah, team NTSC vs team PAL sounds like a good idea. :thumbsup:

Just doing a bit of planning in case Pole Position wins the vote. In the HSC records NTSC players 105,550 and PAL 110,000 for 8 laps on the 2nd hardest race - I've made 109,550 on PAL on the atari GP before. So maybe 4000/8 = 500 pts per lap factor to even things out a bit :?: