IGNORED

Jaguar HSC Revamped Round 9: Pinball Fantasies

Austin

You guys are gonna hate me ;)

post-13896-129168285447_thumb.jpg

...and I ran across a funny glitch tonight. Twice, when I'd get into the arcade gobble hole (where the slot machine reels spin), right after the ball would drop into play, the screen would seize for a sec or two. Yeah, it wouldn't scroll! Had to be sure to hold in the left flipper so it wouldn't drain and then the camera 'snapped' back into following the ball. Weird, huh? Anyone else encounter this strange bug?

• Like 2

...and I ran across a funny glitch tonight. Twice, when I'd get into the arcade gobble hole (where the slot machine reels spin), right after the ball would drop into play, the screen would seize for a sec or two. Yeah, it wouldn't scroll! Had to be sure to hold in the left flipper so it wouldn't drain and then the camera 'snapped' back into following the ball. Weird, huh? Anyone else encounter this strange bug?

Yep, this happened to me on several occasions. It was quite annoying, but fortunately I never lost a ball during it.

Very nice score by the way! :)

You guys are gonna hate me ;)

post-13896-129168285447_thumb.jpg

Yup, twice!

• Like 1

Looking through Walter Day's Twin Galaxies high-score book last night, I saw someone had scored 10 billion on this table! :o

Yeah, the Jag version even!

have to wonder if that is a missprint with an extra zero added to the end... 100 million is pretty incredible ,,, 10 billion doesnt seem possible........

• Like 1

have to wonder if that is a missprint with an extra zero added to the end... 100 million is pretty incredible ,,, 10 billion doesnt seem possible........

hahaha, yeah... I don't know. The comma's are all in the right places, but looking on their website, I spied this:

post-13896-12918554078_thumb.png

...so yeah, looks like I'm second best in ALL the world. lmao

Edited by save2600
  • Like 1

Holy Crap those scores are putting my best fro 10 years ago to shame! Got 8.5 mill last weekend, but missed the photo as usual! I'll try to get a score in tomorrow that I can write down or foto! :woozy:

I'll put you on the list for 8.5 million for now. One more day to get another submission in! :)