IGNORED

HSC7 Game 21 Poll

Have your say - details for each in post below  

13 members have voted

1. 1. The final contest for season 7 will be...

• A regular HSC game
    • Paddles Games Selection
    • Games released in 2010
    • Mutiny on the(real)bounty(bob)
    • A catch up round

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Poll closes Saturday 18th December 2010 10am GMT

1. A regular HSC Game - (There will then be another vote)

suggestions - BallBlazer, Aquatron, River Rat, Kangaroo, Wizard of Wor, Pacific Coast Highway, Mountain King, Crossfire

2. Paddles Games Selection

from Kaboom , Chicken (Synapse), Super Breakout, Super Ball IV, Clowns and Balloons, Space Eggs, Spy's Demise, Chiseler, Midnight Strip, Juggler, Night Mission Pinball.

3. Games released in 2010

Apple Invaders, Ocean Detox, Jewel Bits, Robbix, Milk&Nuts, Tom Cat, Chopin, Dr Mario etc ;)

4. Mutiny on the(real)bounty(bob)!

You can each challenge me to play up to 5 games, any games you like, yes any games. You score 2pts for playing each game and 5pt bonus for each game you beat me in. (Mountain King is excluded :P )

5. A Catch up round

Play any games from this season. 1pt for each played, plus 1pt bonus for making the top 10, another 1pt bonus for making the top 5, plus 3pts for beating your previous score or 5pts for beating the top score!

How about we play some mountain king bob? :'D

i didnt see kaboom, so paddles were out...

sloopy.

Too scared - didn't we play that already if not I'll add it to the vote in option 1, U sure you want to risk your only record (probably from atariksi not me that is!). Can add Kaboom to the paddles option too - you'd better see this thread, boy this HSC admin is taking me hours ;) Season 8 Games List

:)

How about we play some mountain king bob? :'D

i didnt see kaboom, so paddles were out...

sloopy.

Too scared - didn't we play that already if not I'll add it to the vote in option 1, U sure you want to risk your only record (probably from atariksi not me that is!). Can add Kaboom to the paddles option too - you'd better see this thread, boy this HSC admin is taking me hours ;) Season 8 Games List

:)

i can score more, had just found out how to maximize score in mountain king, but didnt want to nail people to the wall too bad ;')

sloopy.