IGNORED

Show off your Intellivision collection 2011 edition

Rev

Here is some pictures of my intellivision collection:

http://s62.photobuck...mview=slideshow

WOW! :lust:

BTW, I saw you have two Activision games I never heard about: "League of Light" and "Robot Rubble"... were these actually commercialized (where? when?) or are prototypes? I'm quite curious... ;)

:thumbsup:

ya i saw those two and was wondering if those were Intellivision games?

They were unreleased games from BITD, that were released 3 or 4 years ago. I want to say there were between 50-100 of each made, intvdave might be able to shed some light on production numbers.

Besides Joe Z's original two small-boxed versions of 4tris, these are probably the rarest of the INTV homebrews and will cost you a pretty penny if you can find them. I believe I paid $50-60 each IIRC. :) I think Max paid the same.

If you're wanting to buy INTV homebrews, I'd start with Space Patrol which is fantastic. Hopefully there will be a new release of Super Space Patrol this year as I believe Joe is working on it.

don't ask how much i had to pay for my copies of robot rubble and league of light. :roll:

I could only dream of having such a collection. I'd love to at least own every game loose if not boxed. But i am not sure that will ever happen. Most of the games are way out of my budget. But i can just dream and stare at yours and Revs collection. :lust:

your collection is getting there rgw. one game at a time!

WOW! icon_lust.gif

BTW, I saw you have two Activision games I never heard about: "League of Light" and "Robot Rubble"... were these actually commercialized (where? when?) or are prototypes? I'm quite curious... icon_wink.gif

icon_thumbsup.gif

They were unreleased games from BITD, that were released 3 or 4 years ago. I want to say there were between 50-100 of each made, intvdave might be able to shed some light on production numbers.

Besides Joe Z's original two small-boxed versions of 4tris, these are probably the rarest of the INTV homebrews and will cost you a pretty penny if you can find them. I believe I paid $50-60 each IIRC. icon_smile.gif I think Max paid the same.

If you're wanting to buy INTV homebrews, I'd start with Space Patrol which is fantastic. Hopefully there will be a new release of Super Space Patrol this year as I believe Joe is working on it.

don't ask how much i had to pay for my copies of robot rubble and league of light. icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_smile.gif

WOW! :lust:

BTW, I saw you have two Activision games I never heard about: "League of Light" and "Robot Rubble"... were these actually commercialized (where? when?) or are prototypes? I'm quite curious... ;)

:thumbsup:

Besides Joe Z's original two small-boxed versions of 4tris, these are probably the rarest of the INTV homebrews and will cost you a pretty penny if you can find them. I believe I paid $50-60 each IIRC. :) I think Max paid the same.

don't ask how much i had to pay for my copies of robot rubble and league of light. :roll:

I think many of us know;)

• 5 weeks later...
Also check out the blue spine Imagic Swords and Serpants, anyone else have this one

Rev, I was looking through my stuff the last few weeks putting some packages together for mailing and I discovered I have both the silver and blue versions of Swords and Serpents as well but I don't think it's very common.

Rev, I was looking through my stuff the last few weeks putting some packages together for mailing and I discovered I have both the silver and blue versions of Swords and Serpents as well but I don't think it's very common.

The blue version is a later reprint right? Is it considered rarer than the silver? I just bought S&S (silver) off ebay, btw...

The blue version is a later reprint right? Is it considered rarer than the silver? I just bought S&S (silver) off ebay, btw...

I believe so.

the blue spine version is the international version i think. at least mine is. all other imagic international versions are the same as the u.s. version.

Edited by revolutionika

the blue spine version is the international version i think. at least mine is. all other imagic international versions are the same as the u.s. version.

Another thing, the black label multi language carts are cool too. icon_thumbsup.gif

Another thing, the black label multi language carts are cool too. icon_thumbsup.gif

they are! but i have to draw the collecting line at box art. otherwise it would be ridiculous!

they are! but i have to draw the collecting line at box art. otherwise it would be ridiculous!

Yah, lately I've been finding cart label and instruction manual variations and I cringe...NOOOOOOOOOO! I can't go down that path!!! icon_mrgreen.gif

Yah, lately I've been finding cart label and instruction manual variations and I cringe...NOOOOOOOOOO! I can't go down that path!!! icon_mrgreen.gif

i think there a few intv collectors that do get it though. maybe that guy that runs intv funhouse?

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Now that Rev has posted a 2012 Post your collection thread, I thought I'd better get my 2011 collection shots in as promised. At long last, here's the Cmart 2011 Intellivision Post your collection pics. I've decided to really focus my collecting on one area. Please enjoy.

post-25458-0-81609000-1324449473_thumb.jpgpost-25458-0-84819300-1324449271_thumb.jpgpost-25458-0-27697200-1324449297_thumb.jpgpost-25458-0-50794300-1324449321_thumb.jpgpost-25458-0-08019200-1324449345_thumb.jpgpost-25458-0-83410800-1324449368_thumb.jpg

post-25458-0-44953700-1324449392_thumb.jpg

Seriously though, there are some cool variations, including the Bandai Japanese language version, and the French and Dutch ones as well. The Digiplay version is ironically quite a rare game as Triple Action was included with systems released by Digimed and Digiplay, not Poker and Blackjack.