IGNORED

EOTB Release information

EricDeLee

you were on the normal boxed list. You'll be good to go Serblander.

I will open up the Boxed game orders to those that were on the list first... then open it to others if the ones on the list have not paid yet.

Will you notify? I'd kind of turned a blind eye to EOTB threads recently avoiding certain things, but they seem quiet now.

AX

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys

Got my BETA release of EOTB.A really great game.Graphic and sound are great.When played for the first time,the control was not so easy,but after an hour,i managed it.Really good.

No one should miss this game :lust:

greetings Walter

good to hear you enjoy the game...

it is a great example of what the Lynx could have done back in the 90s. it is such a great game and i cant wait to hear the other reviews! all of the ones that got the beta release...feel free to tell everyone what you think!

time to run away now...i have to finish sone work

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just waiting on the boards...

Once those are in, I'll be soldering away and the first 50 will be sold...

(Note... It is still looking to be around 1-15 May... I was hoping for April, but work is getting in the way)

All good things come to those who wait. I'm really looking forward to this.

Okay... I`ve been around since Eric first talked of his idea for a release, but now I`m confused.

People were put on a list, then I understood there would be a new list in a dedicated thread when the game is ready, and not before; yet people still post and say they wanna be on the list here right now.

I just wanna be sure I`m not missing out on the first batch after waiting so long. :)

So it looks like a May release?

Any final decision on the pricing yet?

Has anyone played the beta release through yet?

Please look through some of the threads... I already posted about the way this will work, and the pricing for the most part.

But basically the pricing will be fair... and when it comes to selling these, I am going to offer the first batch to those that were on the original list rather than a first come first serve.

I think that is fair...

But I will follow the first batch very quickly with a second batch. :) Or at least that is the plan