IGNORED

XM Status Page...

Curt Vendel

Gary - sent you an email the other day and replied to your other email from yesterday as well, your check went out to replace the other one and it went out Certified, if you were really having such a tough time as you thought, you could've picked up the phone and gave me a call you know instead of posting in some public forum. I have been very cooperative with you, even though as you know there were no refunds, I understood your situation and made an exception without pause and I even ate the $15 cancellation fee and sent you a refund, next time have a little better faith, if you or I are having some kind of email problems, things happen but again, next time do the right thing for others since they are trying to do the right thing for you and make exceptions out of understanding your situation...

So I think me doing all I have to help you and actually putting money out of my own pocket for you on top of your refund, that IS how someone does business, thanks for the gratitude :-(

I've been trying for over a month to get my money refunded and nothing but excuses. Not a good way to do business with anyone...

No response to 7/5/12, 7/7/12 or yesterdays emails I sent. I will look for check in the mail...Thank you for your response!

Did you get a check yet?

No response to 7/5/12, 7/7/12 or yesterdays emails I sent. I will look for check in the mail...Thank you for your response!

Did you get a check yet?

All taken care of! "Atari Business, go back to your xm"...

• Like 1

You can preorder one at the bottom of the page:

http://www.legacyeng...2i9j7lejakarf57

Ooo shiny! Thanks for that. It's like a 32X, but with way more potential!

Cool avatar, by the way! Love the Sprint series. I have the Sprint 2 machine here at home. Gorgeous cabinet, but the game barely runs. Keep in mind that I got this game DOA, though!

It's nice to have the 7800 for some arcade ports. If I had any programming expertise, then I would make one of the Sprint games for the 7800 and make it compatible with the XM...

Hey, there's an idea! Sprint 2...Championship Sprint...hmm...

Hi,

I have stuff owed to Mark that he is waiting for, he has delivered final BIOS, need to put all of the new items together onto what is the final board, because I'm not making any further changes anymore to this design. Will be back on this project in 2-3 weeks once book is done and I can devote 100% of my time to this project solely.

Curt

Not to be a pain, but are there any updates? It's coming up on a month now, so I was hoping to see this project starting to move again. I (we) look forward to hearing from you.

• Like 1

Totally see where you're coming from, we're waiting *and stressing like hell" on Amazon pulling the pending status on our book to go live and get our copies shipped to CGE, otherwise we are going to plan B, once I get back, the XM is my whole life until Mark and I wrap it up and get them out, besides I have a whole garage filled with XM's waiting to be assembled and my wife wants our garage back too, so I can tell, I more then everyone else wants this done and these bad boys shipped....

• Like 8

I have a whole garage filled with XM's waiting to be assembled and my wife wants our garage back too, so I can tell, I more then everyone else wants this done and these bad boys shipped....

Everybody can lay off Curt now. The Woman is on his case. No peace at all till those cases get stuffed and shipped. ;)

• Like 1

Totally see where you're coming from, we're waiting *and stressing like hell" on Amazon pulling the pending status on our book to go live and get our copies shipped to CGE, otherwise we are going to plan B, once I get back, the XM is my whole life until Mark and I wrap it up and get them out, besides I have a whole garage filled with XM's waiting to be assembled and my wife wants our garage back too, so I can tell, I more then everyone else wants this done and these bad boys shipped....

Is there still going to be a good chance that you will have them available for anyone that wants one after this batch has shipped? I simply can't afford this at the moment, and besides... I had to sell off my 7800 collection a few years ago when I was out of work.

Is there still going to be a good chance that you will have them available for anyone that wants one after this batch has shipped? I simply can't afford this at the moment, and besides... I had to sell off my 7800 collection a few years ago when I was out of work.

See post #1208:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/175033-xm-status-page/page__st__1200#entry2547167

I have a whole garage filled with XM's waiting to be assembled and my wife wants our garage back too, so I can tell, I more then everyone else wants this done and these bad boys shipped....

Everybody can lay off Curt now. The Woman is on his case. No peace at all till those cases get stuffed and shipped. ;)

Heh.."happy wife, happy life"

My wife thinks the garage is for her car. I mean, it never snows here, rains like twice a year, and her car sits in the sun all day at work, so why does she need to park it in the garage anyway???

Hi Everyone,

Next week I return to work on the Expansion Module now that the Book is completed and is just waiting to be published up onto amazon.com for sale. Sorry for the long EXTRA delay, but it was impossible to do both at the same time and I wanted to focus solely on the remaining hardware changes and updates with Mark with the book out of the way, plus it gave the guys more time to refine a lot of the XM enhanced games being worked on.

So I will be dusting off the workbench and getting back to work next week, thank you to everyone who waited while I took care of the book first.

Curt

• Like 10

Hi Everyone,

Next week I return to work on the Expansion Module now that the Book is completed and is just waiting to be published up onto amazon.com for sale. Sorry for the long EXTRA delay, but it was impossible to do both at the same time and I wanted to focus solely on the remaining hardware changes and updates with Mark with the book out of the way, plus it gave the guys more time to refine a lot of the XM enhanced games being worked on.

So I will be dusting off the workbench and getting back to work next week, thank you to everyone who waited while I took care of the book first.

Curt

Excellent news Curt! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Can we get this anywhere else than Amazon, I don't like or use them ever. Anything direct?

I am feeling your pain! My garage is full of arcades,all three bays. the wife wanted the same as yours.. so I bought here a remote starter! In all seriousness I clean the snow off, etc for her,but the garage is for Arcades!