IGNORED

Atari 2600 Clone: "The Atlantis"

Re_Set

Hi everybody, I'm new to this forum, and it's my first post. I'm from France and I'm 20.

Maybe I put my topic in the wrong section, please any admin, do not hesitate to move it in the right section.

In fact, I would like to ask you guys a question: I found in a shop an Atari Clone named "Atlantis" (some pictures above), and I was wondering if any of you had some information about it, as there is NO information on any website or any forum.

It's an Atari 2600 slot, but there is no information about the power supply, which was not sold with the engine.

Here is the beast :

p1170684.th.jpg

p1170687.th.jpg

p1170688za.th.jpg

p1170686m.th.jpg

Thanks in advance for your help if you have some informations about The Atlantis...

Cheers,

Re_Set

Very cool clone, I haven't even heard of one called Atlantis before. Very interesting controllers, indeed! They sure look hefty. Definitely looks like a Jr. You're in PAL country, right? I am willing to bet it would be 9dvc, tip positive, 200mA for the power supply.

Nice, and welcome to Atariage :)

/edit Are there any stickers o n teh bottom that give any clues about it? Very cool clone :)

Edited by nathanallan
  • Like 1

Hey guys, first of all thanks for your answers.

Yes I found this in a France retrogaming shop. The seller didn't know what kind of videogame it was and I bought it for 20 euros, I have to say it's kinda cheap.

The controller pad is really sexy. I haven't tried yet to plug this clone to any power supply since I dont want to ruin it.

There are absolutely NO clues sticked anywhere on how to power it. I opened the Atlantis but there is no information about the voltage needed, I guess it's 9V tip positive as nathanallan said.

The slot is perfect for Atari 2600 games, I tried it in the same boutique.

I'll send a PM to Jahfish to have more informations about it. Check this topic for more news ;)

Edited by Re_Set
  • Like 1