IGNORED

What is the probablity of ever finding a Battlesphere gold?

MAYAman

Also, I was on the battlesphere website and have watched the youtube videos and it seems Battlesphere looks better than gold? Am I nuts? Whats the difference? The website doesn't really explain other than you get some extra CDs. I'm looking to buy this in the next month or so. Just been busy buying a bunch of other Jag stuff including a Jedi Jeff box controller I was looking for for years. But around end of March I'll be looking to add a Battlesphere to my collection, hopefully the gold. If anybody has it and would like to sell PM me please.

thanks

Also, I was on the battlesphere website and have watched the youtube videos and it seems Battlesphere looks better than gold? Am I nuts? Whats the difference? The website doesn't really explain other than you get some extra CDs. I'm looking to buy this in the next month or so. Just been busy buying a bunch of other Jag stuff including a Jedi Jeff box controller I was looking for for years. But around end of March I'll be looking to add a Battlesphere to my collection, hopefully the gold. If anybody has it and would like to sell PM me please.

thanks

BSG is the same game with a load of new stuff added. Graphics wise they are pretty much the same. BSG's come up on eBay semi regularly so keep an eye out but expect to pay over $600 for one.

Long ago SS4U bought a Jaguar lot on ebay for $150 with 30 games and the CD player, it also included BSG, crazy when i went to buy it it was ended, LOL.:x

No shit!? I always wondered if someone got so lucky... Wonder if they seller ever found out that they gave away hundreds, if not a thousand dollars!?

• 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't mind paying a high price for it as long as I had a chance to make most of it back if I played it a while and resold it.

Which you would on a title such as this. Heck, you'd even recoup the cost of your shrinkwrap machine and materials re-selling your "brand new" copy of Battlesphere. :lol:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Damn - hard to hang on to mine realizing I can re-shrink it and buy myself a decent motorcycle!

You mean there are decent motorbikess?

...............says he who has 2 friends who came croppers in last month 1 with2 broken legs and 1 with 2 broken arms....

Nick

Wow - sorry to hear that. I guess I'll keep the cart then, little chance of getting hurt playing it.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...