IGNORED

NEW UPDATE: Atari 2600 NTSC Good Luck Charlie Brown Limited Edition (as is)

Wonder007

MAJOR UPDATE: I will be releasing a limited edition (50 CIB copies) of the game (as is) due to heavy demand especially with all of the PM's I have received. An enhanced version will also come out but will not happen for a long while due to time constraints, etc. I will be PM'ing you if you are interested (people who have said they are interested in these threads). The limited edition will be released at CGE 2012 in Vegas.....you do not need to go to CGE to pick it up. Please look for the PM in a day or so.

If you have NOT put in an interest on this thread for the game but you are interested in a 'AS IS' CIB copy, please let me know via this thread. If I do not receive the full 49 people commitment for the game (based on this thread), I will open it up to people interested after this post.....the first 49 people to commit to the game will be able to get one (I get the first copy).

Thanks for reading. :)

Sincerely,

- Wonder007

• Like 1

Hello All,

Just received the pic of the box for the game:

post-6286-0-96275400-1338911244_thumb.png

All I can say is WOW!!!!!! I will sending PM's in a day or so....been caught up at work. So, if you have mentioned your interest in this thread, you will receive a PM from me. If you are interested (you have NOT indicated interest on this thread), please post your interest and I will add you to the list.

Thanks for viewing,

- Wonder007

• Like 2