IGNORED

Puzzli on colecovision is coming!

youki

Hi All,

A member of my forum , seeing my work on colecovision decided also to develop on the console. :)

It is not a beginner in development as he already created some PANG clone on Dreamcast and GP32X.

He just started few days ago a new game on coleco vision based on the Banpresto's arcade game : Puzzli .

What he already did is really promising.

See his blog for a video :

http://gamepassion.over-blog.com/article-protorype-de-puzzli-sur-colecovision-67871835.html

I' m looking foward to see this game completed!!

• Like 4

Always nice to see new games coming to the Colecovision!

:D

Very nice so far, and I hope this game is released on a cartridge, when ready.

:)

Good thing these things don't all come out at the same time. There have been so many releases and so many games in dev-- I'd go broke if they actually all got released on the same day.

Can someone enlighten us? Was this an arcade title? Strictly homebrew here? I'm sorry--being a bit lazy on the googleness.

Can someone enlighten us? Was this an arcade title? Strictly homebrew here? I'm sorry--being a bit lazy on the googleness.

It's an arcade game, look here:

http://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=9179

It would be great if he joined AA and talked about it with us. Such exciting stuff happening for Coleco.

AX

Hi !

I'm here ;)

Awesome! Good to meet you. CV needs more cute puzzle games :D I wish I had 10% of the talent some of you guys have. Keep up the good work. If you need any testers, I've got a SD cart here!

AX

Ah! Yellow fishies! :D

Those are indeed weird little graphical glitches... Do you get the same glitches on real hardware?

I can't test on real hardware ... I'm coding this first coleco game "blind". CollectorVision team help me debugging on real hardware.

I can't see "glitches" on the video. Are you talking about fish "blinking" when there moving or something else ?

I can't see "glitches" on the video. Are you talking about fish "blinking" when there moving or something else ?

I watched the video again and I had to pause it to see that the "glitch" was actually the "Combo 2X" message on the side of the screen. It goes by so fast that I thought it was some kind of name table update glitch. :P

Sorry!

Edited by Pixelboy

I watched the video again and I had to pause it to see that the "glitch" was actually the "Combo 2X" message on the side of the screen. It goes by so fast that I thought it was some kind of name table update glitch. :P

Sorry!

No problem !! :) :) You're the second person who take the COMBO message for a glitch i think !! (The first is collectorvision and he must confirm me if it's a glitch or COMBO :) :) :)).

So i think, that 'ill move this @?!# "combo" message !! ;) :)

Thanks for the feedback !