IGNORED

Intellivision Super Sale!

Arkhan

Heres the images!

IMG_2261.jpg

IMG_2262.jpg

They are the same stack of games, I just wanted to make sure the stuff was all visible.

Zaxxon, Nova Blast and Mind Strike are no longer available. They just sold like 30 seconds ago.

There is an Intellivoice (loose), ECS (system + keyboard, needs an AC adapter, but I tested it and it works perfect), and a working INTV that needs controller work for sale also. The Controllers work when taken apart and poked at, so they probably need cleaned and reassembled properly.

Will I be able to edit this thread when things sell? I sure hope so. otherwise as things sell this is going to be a mess!

I don't have prices on this stuff. So make me fair offers. I will probably bug someone who knows more about the pricing, so dont even think about lowballing me! I WILL FIND OUT AND SEND MY DRONES TO DESTROY YOU!

:)

Is it just me, or does it hurt a little bit to see the hardware stacked on the rarest games there?

AX

Great minds think alike!icon_ponder.gif

dont worry, when you buy the rare games, the hardware will no longer be stacked on them!

:P

Eh, those boxes are already flattened some.

I took the computer stuff off after the picture, so it was a short stack. No worries.

Anyway, what did you want Golden Ax?

I might have two of it. I have a ton of INTV shit all out of nowhere and I have barely even gotten to play most of it.

I have a ton of INTV shit all out of nowhere and I have barely even gotten to play most of it.

So why the aversion to purchasing another system on the cheap? You've got a great collection already going...

Well, considering 2 were duds, I have been leery about getting another.

I believe I have the problem solved with an INTV2 on the way though.

If not, oh man. Things will be smashed.

Jason Bar: Ehh.... depends which games you are talking about. PM me