IGNORED

Private Trades and Sales for MGC Attendees

the.golden.ax

Private, just means you don't have a table and are not a vendor... but vendors can certainly partake buying here. The purpose of this thread is to organize a list of offerings for anyone going to MGC 2011 this year in case they don't have a table. Just post what you would like to bring to sell or trade here, and arrange deals via PM. Then see your buying/selling/trading partner at MGC11 to complete. Please use one post to maintain your trade list and edit as appropriate.

Have fun...

AX

Hello :)

I can make my composite aluminium Space Invader wall and ceiling art/hangings and bring them to the show. If anyone is interested they are $1 each, here are the details and colors available (I am currently out of copper/bronze metallic colors)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/173848-my-space-invader-ceiling-tiles/page__p__2158227__hl__space%20invaders%20ceiling__fromsearch__1#entry2158227

Thanks! - Brian

I'm not a vendor, but I may have a few things available at the Mad Gear Games table. If anybody is looking for me, I'll likely be helping them out. I will be flying in for the show, so I'm only going to bring things if I have a done deal on them before hand.

Things that may be of interest:

Region modded Saturn with a working mod chip. Will play just about anything.

TG16 Setup with a couple of common games

Diablo for PS1 (I have 2 of these)

2600 Strawberry Shortcake boxed, appears complete

R4-R6 2600 games, loose, nothing really outstanding but most are clean

R4 or so 5200 games, loose

Few sealed NES games, common stuff.

Things I'm looking for:

Boxed Activision releases of Imagic games for 2600 (except for Atlantis)

Boxed Aero Fighters for SNES

Boxed MUSHA for Genesis

Other high end shmups for pretty much any system

Amiga CD32 games, pretty much any

Pulstar for Neo Geo CD

2600 Supercharger games (must be CIB at least, really just need the rarer ones)

Neo geo Pocket Color, must be boxed US releases

Obscure consoles, the odder the better. Stuff like an FM Towns Marty, X68000, etc

I can make my composite aluminium Space Invader wall and ceiling art/hangings and bring them to the show. If anyone is interested they are $1 each, here are the details and colors available (I am currently out of copper/bronze metallic colors)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/173848-my-space-invader-ceiling-tiles/page__p__2158227__hl__space%20invaders%20ceiling__fromsearch__1#entry2158227

Thanks! - Brian

I'll take:

White

5 X Dark Blue

5 X Brushed Aluminum (cool aluminum color with brushed grain elements, also limited)

5 X Optical Platinum Titanium (very limited)

5 X Various Metallic Silvers (they vary in color but all orders will match so they don't look out of place next to each other)

That should give me a good start!

Thanks! - Brian

I'll take:

White

5 X Dark Blue

5 X Brushed Aluminum (cool aluminum color with brushed grain elements, also limited)

5 X Optical Platinum Titanium (very limited)

5 X Various Metallic Silvers (they vary in color but all orders will match so they don't look out of place next to each other)

That should give me a good start!

No problem :) Total will be $20....unless you have a cool Japanese shooter for the 360 I could put these towards???

I can bring the Neo Geo collection from my sales thread if anyone wants it.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/167718-neo-geo-aes-collection/page__view__findpost__p__2073710

Also have a PSP lot I can part with (Wow, forgot about this nearly 2-year old post!)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/149875-psp-lot/page__p__1828394#entry1828394

Obviously the asking price is not accurate. :)

Edited by thanatos

I can bring the Neo Geo collection from my sales thread if anyone wants it.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/167718-neo-geo-aes-collection/page__view__findpost__p__2073710

I thought you sold that?

I will trade you 550 of my Invaders for it? :D

It is not officially sold. Two different people here 'definitely' want it, but they also don't have the money saved...

If I had a need for 550 of the invaders, that would be one of the greatest trades ever!

Other stuff I can bring:

Odyssey 2 boxed system + games (can't list them right now, as I'm at work)

Intellivision system + games

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_g1anoS9ybVs/Sayyt8P9ytI/AAAAAAAAAdo/dqREWP0jueI/s640/IMG_2558_resize.JPG

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_g1anoS9ybVs/Sayyt3AwfnI/AAAAAAAAAeY/CPqA1--Rg-w/s400/IMG_2559_resize.JPG

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_g1anoS9ybVs/SayyuGCS2PI/AAAAAAAAAd4/e-1V18__63M/s640/IMG_2560_resize.JPG

MadBodies for the Jaguar

Probably more to add to this list later.

Edited by thanatos

A couple of things I can bring if anyone is interested:

-Loose Tron 2600 joystick (very good condition)

-2 Atari Flashback 2's, in boxes, with everything (power adapters, instructions) EXCEPT for the joysticks

Please let me know if anyone is interested in these, for trade or sale. I'm specifically looking for the 2600 plastic suitcase and a similar NES system carrying case, as well as ongoing boxed Atari 2600 and 7800 games.

Is anyone from the Green Bay area heading down there?

I still have the rarer large TI-99/4 branded color monitor in very nice shape for sale. It matches the TI-99/4 better than their other monitor. The picture looks very nice. It is the only one I have ever seen in person since they originally came out. I have not been able to find a method of shipping that I feel is safe enough for it, but I think at least two of the interested parties will be headed to the MGC this year. I would start collecting TI-99/4, but I have very limited funds for my hobbies and collecting Atari 8-bit items consumes most of it. If I can get transportation for it down to the MGC or if someone in the area wants to buy it and pick it up PM me.

I still have the rarer large TI-99/4 branded color monitor in very nice shape for sale. It matches the TI-99/4 better than their other monitor. The picture looks very nice. It is the only one I have ever seen in person since they originally came out. I have not been able to find a method of shipping that I feel is safe enough for it, but I think at least two of the interested parties will be headed to the MGC this year. I would start collecting TI-99/4, but I have very limited funds for my hobbies and collecting Atari 8-bit items consumes most of it. If I can get transportation for it down to the MGC or if someone in the area wants to buy it and pick it up PM me.

Yeah if Tempest doesn't want it (or wants the big one and sells me his little one) and you get there (almost like cosmic luck with that list of ifs) I'd love to end up with a TI monitor.

AX

Thanks! - Brian

I would very much like 5 x Dark Blue if you'd bring them up to the show. And if you run outta that color, I'd be open to other colors too. I've no idea what I'll do with them as of yet, but it's too good a deal to pass up. :thumbsup:

Coming to MGC... The Ultimate Gaming System! ;)

I will bring for trade or sale a brand new in box never used Sega Saturn, if anyone is interested. It's the newer model with the round (instead of eye or oval shaped) power and reset buttons. The box is in very good condition, and it has all documentation (pamphlet, Sega Saturn sticker sheet, manual), but it was not a package that came with any games or sampler discs.

These photos are amazingly crappy, and I will try to take better ones later (camerawork is not my friend). But let me know if anyone would care to buy or trade for it!

post-26714-0-27607500-1300730428_thumb.jpg

post-26714-0-00307300-1300730438_thumb.jpg

post-26714-0-75895100-1300730446_thumb.jpg

post-26714-0-84107200-1300730482_thumb.jpg

post-26714-0-32129000-1300730493_thumb.jpg

post-26714-0-42248600-1300730516_thumb.jpg

post-26714-0-47970200-1300730524_thumb.jpg

post-26714-0-82050700-1300730534_thumb.jpg

I'm interested, it depends on how much it is though.

Tempest