IGNORED

OPinion of the Nintendo 3DS and Wii

ATARI7800fan

Just wondering what are your guys opinion of the 3DS and to some extent the Wii. I will admit I ended up getting a Dreamcast, then a Xbox 360 because I felt dissapointed with the Gamecube. I had grown up with the SNES which is a system that had a good amount of the 3rd party support and felt like a system that had something for everyone. Then the gamecube come along and I will admit I was dissapointed with Nintendo and decided to give someone else a try(too bad my second choice did not last long either.) Then I see the launch line up for the 3DS and it seems like it is the SNES all over again,they have a game for every genre. I have also recently got a Wii because of the fact they are releasing games more for the older generation now. So what is your guys opinion of the 3DS games so far. I have recently tried it and will admit I was surprised with how well the 3D work. It reminded me more of the 3D in movies lately instead of like amusement park 3D that pops out at you. Its like the movies and seems to add more depth, resolution is not as high as movies though.

Am I the only one that wants to know how this ended up in the Lynx section? :?

As soon as I saw the thread title, I was wondering that myself.

I am going to assume it's a glitch in the forum software as I'm pretty sure I recall originally seeing this in the Modern Gaming section. Funny thing is, it happened to me earlier, too. My post here was originally done in the Modern Gaming forum, but after submitting it, it routed it (and myself) to that thread in the Jaguar forum. Strange!

I am going to assume it's a glitch in the forum software as I'm pretty sure I recall originally seeing this in the Modern Gaming section. Funny thing is, it happened to me earlier, too. My post here was originally done in the Modern Gaming forum, but after submitting it, it routed it (and myself) to that thread in the Jaguar forum. Strange!

Yeah I just noticed your post in the Jag forum. You should probably start a thread about it in the Comments forum, I'm not seeing any other mentions of this problem yet.