IGNORED

akator's Collection for Sale updated 06-19

akator

PM sent on x arcade track ball.

I snagged the joysticks :)

I have a build iPac unit so I didn't need those, but that track ball is cheaper to buy and put into custom unit then any new trackball I have seen in stock lately. Not to mention until I get to actually build it into my MAME cab I can use it with my PC and enjoy it instantly. Its a win-win for him.

Yeah, you read right, I'm bi-winning.

LOL. She was all over the place for hours, always in the way, touching things as I set them up to photograph. She loves all the computers and games. I took 12 photos of the 500 before I got one that she wasn't completely in the way of, because as soon as I thought she was clear, she'd get back into the picture and dominate it ;)

Atari 800XL Not Working

When turned on, there is a scrolling black image on the screen. CPU only, no power supply. CPU is in decent shape, with a few scratches near the front of the keyboard.

$5

Atari 1050 Floppy Drive

Powers on, but I have no disks to test it with. With power supply. Cosmetically OK, but there are strange marks on the top of the drive that I can't get off.

$5

Why would you sell an 800XL without power supply while bundling an XL power supply with a 1050?

Why would you sell an 800XL without power supply while bundling an XL power supply with a 1050?

I have only 1 XL-style power supply. The 800XL does not work correctly. There is a much higher chance the drive will work.

However, since you pointed that out, maybe I should split the power supply from the drive and sell it separately?

Because the 800XL definitely does not work, but the 1050 probably does?

-edit-

Whoops, didn't see his reply. Damn Camino scrolling! lol

Edited by save2600

I would like to purchase the awesome custom game cabinets all of this stuff is displayed on in these pictures... they look to be specifically made to accommodate vintage game collections :D

Thank you, sir :) If the need ever comes to sell those off, I will let you know first.

I have only 1 XL-style power supply. The 800XL does not work correctly. There is a much higher chance the drive will work.

However, since you pointed that out, maybe I should split the power supply from the drive and sell it separately?

The 1050 doesn't use the +5VDC power supply used with the XL/XE computers, it uses the 9VAC power supply used with the 400/800/810/850/XF551.

Because the 800XL definitely does not work, but the 1050 probably does?

-edit-

Whoops, didn't see his reply. Damn Camino scrolling! lol

If it was compatible I wouldn't have asked, the 1050 uses a 9VAC supply while the XL supply is +5VDC.