IGNORED

8 bit Racing W.I.P.

Will there be a Right-Hand-Drive version?

But srsly... have you considered doing the road/cars part in TIP? Although you'd cop some performance hit there and being T-Basic you probably wouldn't want it.

Right hand drive is a good idea :) no problem doing that :)

To the TIP animator, I do not work in it, so the road will be drawn using TB commands only. No problem with performace, I have tried many obstacles on it and the speed was ok, it was playable. ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great, I love driving games :thumbsup:

Concentrate on the gameplay please :!: For a lesson from Atari history Checkout Speed Run on Atarimania, looks great but plays terribly and I never played it more than a couple of times so all that effort is wasted :sad:

post-19705-0-47483400-1304507091_thumb.gif

p.s. and one more thing just to state the obvious - make sure it works on real hardware! (unlike that TL? race game from last year) :x

:D

No, it's not copiled yet, but I have compiled my older version, and the speed was quite the same.

When inspected correctly, you also 'draw' the car on the road? Changing this to a player missle graphic would release the hand-brake.. ;-)

Page flipping/drawing off-screen would also improve the experience.

Keep it up!

No, it's not copiled yet, but I have compiled my older version, and the speed was quite the same.

When inspected correctly, you also 'draw' the car on the road? Changing this to a player missle graphic would release the hand-brake.. ;-)

Page flipping/drawing off-screen would also improve the experience.

Keep it up!

I have tryed using page flipping but no succes..:( I am using methods that i know from ages ago when I was doing some programming on A800 in the early 90's..So I'm about to try anything that will work. with page flipping it was drawing the pages what looked to me as a total randomness...:(

Looks great, I love driving games :thumbsup:

Concentrate on the gameplay please :!: For a lesson from Atari history Checkout Speed Run on Atarimania, looks great but plays terribly and I never played it more than a couple of times so all that effort is wasted :sad:

post-19705-0-47483400-1304507091_thumb.gif

p.s. and one more thing just to state the obvious - make sure it works on real hardware! (unlike that TL? race game from last year) :x

:D

What TL race game do you mean?? I'm curious about that.