IGNORED

Atlantis II

moses2218

I recently started looking through some old things to sell and came across my old atari 2600.... I have over 20 games, a joystick, but unfortunately do not have the power supply.... So I cannot turn the system on. I also decided to look up all the games I have to see if any were valuable. The only one I came across was this "Atlantis II".... The only real difference I have been able to find online is the font for your score, and the scoring itself, however since I can't turn the system on, I can't check these things. Digging a little deeper, I found a couple of comments on the weight of the games in comparison to each other. I found a site that said "Atlantis II" will weight 5.55 grams. Then proceeded to watch a video (on the same site) where the guy weighed the first game stating "this is Atlantis I", and the scale came to 5.55 grams. Then he said "this is Atlantis II", placed it on the scale and it read 5.42.... This is obviously conflicting... I did weigh mine and it is definitely in the lighter range. Does anyone know of any truth to this weight theory?? Or of any other possible way I could find out which one I have? Thanks.

I recently started looking through some old things to sell and came across my old atari 2600.... I have over 20 games, a joystick, but unfortunately do not have the power supply.... So I cannot turn the system on. I also decided to look up all the games I have to see if any were valuable. The only one I came across was this "Atlantis II".... The only real difference I have been able to find online is the font for your score, and the scoring itself, however since I can't turn the system on, I can't check these things. Digging a little deeper, I found a couple of comments on the weight of the games in comparison to each other. I found a site that said "Atlantis II" will weight 5.55 grams. Then proceeded to watch a video (on the same site) where the guy weighed the first game stating "this is Atlantis I", and the scale came to 5.55 grams. Then he said "this is Atlantis II", placed it on the scale and it read 5.42.... This is obviously conflicting... I did weigh mine and it is definitely in the lighter range. Does anyone know of any truth to this weight theory?? Or of any other possible way I could find out which one I have? Thanks.

Get a VCS, show us a YouTube of you putting the cart in it and showing the game onscreen, open the casing and show us pictures of the inner work.

Weight theories alone won't do.

8)

Get a VCS, show us a YouTube of you putting the cart in it and showing the game onscreen, open the casing and show us pictures of the inner work.

Weight theories alone won't do.

8)

Please only open that thing if you properly know how to!

Side Note: I love when people join AA with an atom bomb first post like this...let the games begin!