IGNORED

Jaguar HSC Revamped, Season 2, ROUND 4

Austin

Jaguar HSC Revamped, SEASON 2, ROUND 4:

SUPER BURNOUT

Round ends Sunday, May 1st, 2011.

RULES AND DIRECTIONS:

Go to the options menu. Select "Record Mode" and race on the "Brazil" track. Select any amount of laps you wish, and play as many times as you wish. Submit your best lap time when you feel you've obtained it. Select any bike. This includes the secret "PUNISHER" bike (It is highly recommended you play and get used to this bike). To enable the PUNISHER, type in this key sequence at the title screen: 2, 1, 7, 9, 4.

If you are not familiar with the new Jaguar HSC general rules and how the scoring system works, please visit this thread here: http://www.atariage....on-2-schedule/. It is recommended that you take a photo of your score, but it is not required. We go on good faith here, so please be honest.. :)

FINAL SCORES SUBMITTED FOR SUPER BURNOUT:

1. Punisher5.0 - 24"65 [Punisher] - 100pts

2. Kgenthe - 24"68 [Punisher] - 99pts

3. Averybluemonkey - 26"72 [Punisher] - 92pts

4. SamanthaLT - 26"77 [Punisher] - 91pts

5. Sauron - 29"33 [Punisher] - 84pts

6. Jeremiahjt - 34"77 [Wheels of Terror] - 70pts

7. Orpheuswaking - 41"09 - 70pts (submitted after round ended)

8. GKC - 29"24 - 70pts (submitted after round ended)

9. Doctorclu - 38"45 - 70pts (submitted after round ended)

The Current Jaguar HSC Rankings:

1. Jeremiahjt - 278pts

2. Kgenthe - 267pts

3. SamanthaLT - 251pts

4. Punisher5.0 - 240pts

5. Averybluemonkey - 192pts

6. Orpheuswaking - 172pts

7. GKC - 148pts

8. Sauron - 128pts

9. The_Laird - 97pts

10. Doctorclu - 95pts

11. Gaztee - 82pts

12. Austin - 54pts

13. Astropuff - 49pts

14. Jag_Slave - 5pts

Edited by Austin

Hey guys, sorry for not having this updated yet. I was busy Sunday and I went out of town Monday. The router at the place I went to supposedly fried the day I drove down, so I had no access to the internet (I was planning on doing this when I got hooked up with my laptop, but, no go on that). My cell provider hasn't reached that far down with their 3G signal either, so I was literally without internet. It was weird.. Anyways, I will have this round updated in a few minutes. :thumbsup:

There will be no use of the Punisher bike right? Part of the challenge is picking the right bike for each track and using the Punisher bike makes that moot.

Hm.. there will probably be the Punisher. I thought about using stock bikes only, but IIRC, one of the stock bikes is clearly better than the rest, leaving a similar disproportion when someone really knows how to play the game (I'm looking at you, Kgenthe). I guess what I'm saying is it doesn't really matter, and if everyone uses the Punisher, everyone is on an even playing field. I'm not sure if you played the last round of SB (last September or October, I believe), but there was still a wide variety of times submitted even with mostly Punisher use.

I completely disagree with using the Punisher bike so I guess I'll protest this decision by only using stock bikes. Of course that means I'll probably be destroyed in the rankings but at least I'll have my pride... or integrity... or something. ;)

Edited by jeremiahjt
  • Like 1

There's only 6 bikes though so it wouldn't take all that long to try and get personal best times for all of them if the Punisher was banned. Best I've managed so far: 28.58

The Punisher wasn't banned, other players are choosing to not use it.. Also, what bike did you use for this run?

Not exactly sure what bike I used when I raced. I entered the code to unlock the Punisher bike, but didn't get to choose a bike before starting the race. I may have to give this another go.

Yeah it's kind of a weird set up. After you put in the code you press "B" then go to options to choose the bike.

• Like 1

Yeah it's kind of a weird set up. After you put in the code you press "B" then go to options to choose the bike.

Ahh thanks! I guess I didn't use the Punisher then, but whatever defaults to that track. I'll give it another run with the Punisher.

• Like 1