25 members have voted

1. 1. or just vote!

• Moon Patrol
    • Tube Baddies
    • River Raid
    • Aquatron
    • Crossfire

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

They are all really good games. It's a difficult choice, but I'll go with Moon Patrol because I can get that one easily, and the only one I already have on hand(Aquatron) is so far behind it doesn't seem to stand a chance.

All good games. Maybe some of these can come back up for a vote later.

They are all really good games. It's a difficult choice, but I'll go with Moon Patrol because I can get that one easily, and the only one I already have on hand(Aquatron) is so far behind it doesn't seem to stand a chance.

its higher then crossfire...

sloopy.

sloopy.

I thought you weren't mentioning the C game, you're reverse psychology didn't pay off :D

I voted for River Raid. I do like Moon Patrol, but that's definitely a game that has to be played with the sound off...the music is just terrible. :(

I didn't think the music was THAT bad. Are you sure you're not using one of the versions that has broken sound on XL/XE machines?

• Like 1

sloopy.

I thought you weren't mentioning the C game, you're reverse psychology didn't pay off :D

didnt work? of course it did!

crossfire won... look at the votes...

i just dont understand why you made it a double feature with Tube Baddies, the second lowest game voted for...

i am posting my first score for it...

Crossfire:

Score: 3120

Level: 2

post-24811-0-33262100-1306050705_thumb.png

sloopy.