IGNORED

Itchy K's Collection

I was dusting the systems off this morning and I figured now would be a good time to post my collection. Sorry there's not a whole ton of visibility on each of the systems, but thats the only way I can have most of them on display at once. Also, sorry theres not a whole ton of pictures to show, but I didn't want to lug at all the games, controllers, cables, etc (for now at least). Thanks for viewing!

PS - Some of these systems have come from AA members, this thread is a thank you for helping me extend my collection. icon_thumbsup.gif

14udtg1.jpg

2rza1wo.jpg

biwcv4.jpg

Pictured:

Magnavox Odyssey 2, Atari 2600, Atari 7800, Atari JR, Atari Jaguar, Turbografx 16, Intellivision, Intellivision 2, Colecovision, Coleco Telstar Alpha, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis, Sega Genesis 2, Sega Genesis 3, Sega CD, N64, SNES, NES, Panasonic 3DO, PS1, PS2, Gameboy Color, Sega Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Gamecube, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox 360 Slim

Not Pictured: Nintendo Virtual Boy, Sega 32X attachment, duplicate systems.

• Like 3

Actually they're Degus. They're names are Fudge and Coco :) Not too common in the states, it was hell trying to find a breeder that would sell me a pair.

Ahhhh...so they're cute (and expensive) rats!

JK...I used to own a pair of Sugar Gliders (AKA: flying cute rats icon_mrgreen.gif)

Actually they're Degus. They're names are Fudge and Coco :) Not too common in the states, it was hell trying to find a breeder that would sell me a pair.

Oh cute. :) I used to have rats and I'm familiar with most of the wee rat-like pets so was wondering what was hiding in the cage!

How cool would the picture look from the rear if you were to have all those systems hooked up at one time.....

Pics? Please?

Well this actually goes back to the Degus. Should they ever get out (they've figured out previous cage doors icon_rolleyes.gif) the first thing they do is chew on wires and cords. So for their safety I don't leave any unnecessary wires around for them to chew in case they try to make a daring escape. So when I want to play something I have to dig out the cords from a large bin.

Plus the tangling and chaos of having all systems hooked up would drive me insane!

Cool stuff, IK, and I admire your shelving setup. You and I are fairly evenly matched. I lack your Odyssey 2, TG-16, and 3DO, but you lack my Sears Tele games II, Worlds of Wonder Action Max, and Gamewave.

We're pretty neck and neck then icon_shades.gif I was lucky enough to pick all three of those up on the cheap, all very great systems. I'm actually looking into scooping up a Gamewave icon_wink.gif

Edited by Itchy Koala

Its on my list of games to get, but it would have to be extremely cheap. 5200 games rarely pop up in my area.

And I'm still trying to figure out how to shelve more units. I don't want good systems to be stored away in a closet. So I'm on hold for buying new systems until I get some more room figured out icon_neutral.gif.

Nice collection. Should be getting my first ever TurboGrafx-16 soon. What is your opinion of the Odyssey 2.

If you can scoop up an O^2 cheap (with games is a plus) I would highly recommend it. The joysticks are fantastic, the games (although some are knock offs) are very fun, and the keyboard is cool for programming mazes, entering high scores etc.

The only downsides might be that the keyboard is a tad confusing, the power + AV cables are hardwired into the system, and its fairly bulky. Which is why it has the top spot on my shelf icon_mrgreen.gif.

Itchy Koala, question regarding your neat organized shelf setup: Where are all the games, AC adapters, and various controllers stores at?

I haven't posted my collection yet because I have most of my systems stored in two tower stereo component rack setups on opposite sides of my entertainment center. The only problem is that all my games, cables, adapters, and various controllers make the shelving look disorganized. Thankfully, my stereo rack setups have tinted glass doors to hide it mostly from sight. :)

Itchy Koala, question regarding your neat organized shelf setup: Where are all the games, AC adapters, and various controllers stores at?

I haven't posted my collection yet because I have most of my systems stored in two tower stereo component rack setups on opposite sides of my entertainment center. The only problem is that all my games, cables, adapters, and various controllers make the shelving look disorganized. Thankfully, my stereo rack setups have tinted glass doors to hide it mostly from sight. :)

I'll have to post pictures later, pretty much everything else is chaotically stored in the closet for now. All of the controllers are in one large box, all cords in another large box, and games stacked up in shelves. icon_rolleyes.gif I'm looking into getting them stored neatly, but I haven't come up with much.