IGNORED

Donkey Kong Arcade is Official - Pre-Order Now!

Rev

Click this link for the preorder page. You have to join the newsletter:

My link

I love the video ad for this. I always knew coleco did it on purpose, about time it was corrected!

***i am not affiliated with production of this game

Edited by revolutionika
  • Like 1

Click this link for the preorder page. You have to join the newsletter:

My link

I love the video ad for this. I always knew coleco did it on purpose, about time it was corrected!

***i am not affiliated with production of this game

Ok I see now (forget my other post in the other threat.

I already summitted my choice around 1 months ago

I don't own and Intellivison but had to look at this. It is very well done.

I agree, and I would love to get this so that I can play it and check it out.

However, I do have some questions:

1) Will this game be 100% compatible with the Intelivision II system?

2) Do you really have to join some dumb ass mailing list and/or forum in order to purchase it?

3) Will they offer just the loose cart for sale for those who don't collect/care for boxes/manuals?

Anyhow, it does look nice.

• Like 1

2) Do you really have to join some dumb ass mailing list and/or forum in order to purchase it?

3) Will they offer just the loose cart for sale for those who don't collect/care for boxes/manuals?

I am not an Intellivision fan, but the DKA looks so sweet I have to get a copy.

Like Supergun asked, does anyone know if it is Intv II compatible?

Just curious, but from a collectors point of view do you guys see this cartridge going for insane prices in a few years down the road? I haven't really been following the Intv homebrew scene but have other homebrews gone for crazy amounts once their no longer available?

Is this being made in a limited amount?

Thanks

Don't worry about joining the newsletter, they just send updates about upcoming games, and not very many at all. It really isnt that big of deal.

Not sure about the loose cart, i think it boxed complete with instructions and overlays.

Pretty sure it is compatable with inty 2.

Just get it, because when it is sold out they are releasing more games too!

Just curious, but from a collectors point of view do you guys see this cartridge going for insane prices in a few years down the road? I haven't really been following the Intv homebrew scene but have other homebrews gone for crazy amounts once their no longer available?

Is this being made in a limited amount?

Thanks

I believe 100 will be the release number, maybe higher. INTV home-brews have been running in the $100-200 range for a few of them, although a couple have been going $300+, and a copy of League of Light just went for $812 last week. I'd suggest buying it right at issue

Yurkie, I'm 99% sure it's fully compatible. If not, I'm pretty sure I have an INTV 1 for you buddy! I know the producer was about to go away on holidays, I'll try to email him to confirm.

By the way, this will be boxed with instructions as all the INTV home-brews have been.

• Like 1

Yurkie, I'm 99% sure it's fully compatible. If not, I'm pretty sure I have an INTV 1 for you buddy! I know the producer was about to go away on holidays, I'll try to email him to confirm.

By the way, this will be boxed with instructions as all the INTV home-brews have been.

Thanks. :) +1

Hope I'm not speaking out of turn but from what I know; It will be in the $50 range. It's compatible with all the INTV systems. I can't speak to how many will be made but I'm fairly certain it's more than 100.

I've seen all FOUR levels...and they're really well done. I'm excited for it to come out. I'm certain to get it of course.

Hope I'm not speaking out of turn but from what I know; It will be in the $50 range. It's compatible with all the INTV systems. I can't speak to how many will be made but I'm fairly certain it's more than 100.

I've seen all FOUR levels...and they're really well done. I'm excited for it to come out. I'm certain to get it of course.

By the way, as one of the home-brew developers, I'd like to add that although $50.00 may seem a bit steep, the price is for a real professional-quality production which includes full-colour box with original artwork, controller overlays and printed manual, as well as the cartridge with custom label--just like in the old days.

-dZ.

By the way, as one of the home-brew developers, I'd like to add that although $50.00 may seem a bit steep, the price is for a real professional-quality production which includes full-colour box with original artwork, controller overlays and printed manual, as well as the cartridge with custom label--just like in the old days.

-dZ.

I agree. I'm fine with th $50 price tag. There's a lot of work that goes into the INTV homebrews.

-dZ.

I dont think that ANY homebrewers need to defend the price of their games. It takes a tone of time and expense to put them out.

i would pay 75 or 100 for this Dk game. icon_thumbsup.gif

Agreed! I'll be there with bells on, at $50-60 a pop these are more than worth it. Plus, if you're not sure if they're a good long term investment, for those of you who think that way about your games (not that there's anything wrong with that :) ), just look at the recent INTV home brew auction prices.....