IGNORED

Programmers please read

neotokeo2001

For years I have been working with Atari 2600 programmers on games made to be autographed by cast members of various Horror and Sci-fi movies. Games have been made for:

Phantasm

Nightmare on Elm Street

Dawn of the Dead

Ghost Hunters

Elvira

and several other movies. The latest is the Atari 2600 version of Army of Darkness which was signed by several cast members this weekend including Bruce Campbell. You can see pictures of the game and signed cartridges here:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/182678-army-of-darkness-atari-2600/page__pid__2290973#entry2290973

post-3832-0-64402600-1306796595_thumb.jpg

Ted Raimi - Brother of Creator/Director Sam Raimi - Cowardly Warrior/Second Supportive Villager/S-Mart Clerk (as Theodore Raimi)

Ted has been in every movie that Sam has made including Spiderman, Hercules, Xena, The Evil Dead series and many others.

The next chance to obtain some cool signed cartridges is Spooky Empire in October. The first guest list has just been posted and many more will be added over the coming months.

Cast Reunion for Killer Klowns from Outer Space

Stephen Chiodo - Director, Writer

Edward Chiodo - Writer

Charlie Chiodo - Writer

Grant Cramer - Mike Tobacco (Lead male)

Suzanne Snyder - Debbie Stone (Lead female)

Mike Martinez - Klown

Harrod Blank - Klown

More cast mates to be added.

Also appearing -

Michael Berryman

Tom Atkins

Lance Henriksen

Gunnar Hansen

Joe Bob Briggs

Bill Moseley

Brian O'Halloran

Jason Mewes

Tom Towles

Jill Whitlow

If anyone wants to make a game for any system for Killer Klowns or one of the other guest (just use imdb.com to see their movies) just send me a PM for details. Basically, You keep any rights to your game. I just have a few cartridges made to be signed by the people you choose. I will send you a copy of the autographed cartridge for free. The catch, I have cartridges made that I get signed also. The game can be a brand new game that you make or a hack or reprogramming of one of your other games.

Just to be clear. I am not expecting to have top notch completed games done in time for the October show. Several times games such as Phantasm were in the proto or single level stage and then were finished after the show. This in no ways lowers the value or collect ability of the cartridges. Batari Basic games are welcome also. I need to know if you are interested and what game and celebs you are interested in so I can design labels for the game.

This is the initial guest list. It will double over the Summer.

post-3832-0-19458600-1307139453_thumb.jpg