IGNORED

Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man arcade hacks!

Jr. Pac

A message board has forums, forums have threads (also called topics), and threads have posts. Some message board owners are strict because their panties are 4 sizes too small. For example, if your thread is about blue skies and a guy mentions gray skies, his post will be removed and he'll either get yelled at or banned or both. AtariAge isn't like that. We are encouraged to stay on topic, but the conversation can sway like a tree in the wind.

You don't own the threads you create. The person who owns the message board owns them. You can't really tell people what they can and can't post in 'your' thread.

If you get your own message board, you'll be the boss and will be able to tell people what they can and can't post.

That depends entirely on the particular AtariAge Moderator for a given section, and their personal opinion of things. :D

Fine, I just assumed that webpages and threads are the same, because a thread is ON a webpahge, and on MY OWN website, you can make comments and discuss things on it, like a thread/forum. I don't totally understand forums and threads. The game should be in the store soon. If it dosen't get into the store, it should be available in the Marketplace by next Monday.

Delicious yellow

Why are you in my poop?

I chewed you up!

A haiku on corn by Cebus. :D

Cebus!!!! :rolling: :thumbsup: +1

Hey man, why did you change your avatar?

FBI agents snooping in my backyard. As soon as a guy with latex gloves on needed a 'sample' while I was on the john, I knew something was up. LULZ SECURITY, DAMN YOU FOR TAKING AWAY MY AVATAR!

This fuggin' guy. :lol:

It's not "your page". It's a thread, on a forum. Your hack is not special. It's been done 1,000 times over by a dozen other people - years ago. No one will buy it.

cut it out, this is just getting silly now.

I'd love to see your brilliant Pac-Man hacks Mr. Know-It-All. :P And what if EVERYONE bought it? Huh? What would you do then? Cry? I thought so.

• Like 1

Guys, please don't advertise your hacks in my hack page. Thanks for the suggestion, Darryl, but the 2600 Ms. Pac-Man's ghosts only have one sprite that gets mirrored, and back to normal, and then mirrored for the ghost eyes effect. I actually tried doing that in the beginning of this hack, but I can't do it, unfortunatly, since there is only one sprite.
This fuggin' guy. :lol: It's not "your page". It's a thread, on a forum. Your hack is not special. It's been done 1,000 times over by a dozen other people - years ago. No one will buy it. cut it out, this is just getting silly now.

Way to ruin the fun, killjoy.

Jr. Pac, you will have customers. Hell, if the hack somehow makes its way onto a cart, I'll buy it. But, I want the cart to be autographed. I also want a big, fat #1 in the lower left hand corner of the label.

Edited by brandondwright

Guys, please don't advertise your hacks in my hack page. Thanks for the suggestion, Darryl, but the 2600 Ms. Pac-Man's ghosts only have one sprite that gets mirrored, and back to normal, and then mirrored for the ghost eyes effect. I actually tried doing that in the beginning of this hack, but I can't do it, unfortunatly, since there is only one sprite.
This fuggin' guy. :lol: It's not "your page". It's a thread, on a forum. Your hack is not special. It's been done 1,000 times over by a dozen other people - years ago. No one will buy it. cut it out, this is just getting silly now.

Way to ruin the fun, killjoy.

Jr. Pac, you will have customers. Hell, if the hack somehow makes its way onto a cart, I'll buy it. But, I want the cart to be autographed. I also want a big, fat #1 in the lower left hand corner of the label.

OH KAY! ;)

After all, this was originally meant to be just a fun weekend project, and all the sudden, I am ending up SELLING it, because people said that it should be sold, so I made a deal with horseboy and I'll be selling it because most of you wanted a cart.