IGNORED

Whats The Most You Have Paid For An Atari 2600 Cart?

scorpion

haha it might be worth it cos it might arrive a year earlier!

I just ordered a pause mod last week and STILL hasn't come in nor shipped last time I checked :-(

I am planning on buying alot of homebrew and hacks from the AA store...but another reason I asked was the harmoney cart is rather pricey too (I'm sure ALOT of ppl on here own one). I guess it could be still considered the AA store where you buy that cart sorta lol

So wait....no one on here bought any Atari 2600 game (hacks or homebrews) from the AA store?

Not yet but I'll probably eventually buy them all to help give an incentive to keep people making homebrews and they will eventually be just as collectable as the classics. I'm tempted to buy two of each and then sell the doubles to you on ebay for $77 each. :D

Yea now IF only I can stop buying PS3 games then I'd prolly have money for one, lol

Additional note::: just becuase I said its pricey doesn't mean its not worth it...I'm definately gonna buy one possibly at the end of the summer after I get my money in order once the student loans start coming again :-(

I thought it was cheap. It's like buying all the games for the price of a few PS3 games.

Yea now IF only I can stop buying PS3 games then I'd prolly have money for one, lol

Additional note::: just becuase I said its pricey doesn't mean its not worth it...I'm definately gonna buy one possibly at the end of the summer after I get my money in order once the student loans start coming again :-(

I thought it was cheap. It's like buying all the games for the price of a few PS3 games.

Do you own any that you have beat that you will never play again?

I have alot of PS3 games I won't play again but its not worth trading in and also since I collect video games I don't intend to sell anything I currently own

So, since you have alot of PS3 games you'll never play again then it should be obvious to you that many modern games are designed with no replayability to get you to buy another movie I mean game. So, next time you get ready to buy a few PS3 games think about that and use the money to buy a Harmony Cart to fill with replayable games. After that you can go back to buying PS3 games you will only play a few times. :)

Only time I can remember was back in 1986...actually I did'nt buy the game,my grandparents did but I remember picking it out.it was Centipede that was on sale at Toys 'R' Us for like 10 bucks! i guess inflation rates would make that around 30-40 dollars today i guess. 10 dollars was alot of money back in '86.

but for the 5200......recently I paid $25 for Mr.Do's Castle and 20 for Gremlins. most i ever paid for Atari games.

I'm curious. Why? Since you have a web page dedicated to it you should have one already. I think you deserve at least a discount for the web page.

I could get 50 percent off and not be able to buy one right now. I hope in about 2 or 3 months that I'll have the money to buy one.

I'm curious. Why? Since you have a web page dedicated to it you should have one already. I think you deserve at least a discount for the web page.

I could get 50 percent off and not be able to buy one right now. I hope in about 2 or 3 months that I'll have the money to buy one.

RT I see there is a link to the "Random Terrain Tip Jar" on your website.

I would like to encourage everyone who has found Random Terrain's website useful to give him a tip so he can buy a Harmony cart sooner.

I'm sure anyone who has done any programming in bBatari Basic has found his website extremely useful.

• Like 4

I would like to encourage everyone who has found Random Terrain's website useful to give him a tip so he can buy a Harmony cart sooner.

I'm sure anyone who has done any programming in bBatari Basic has found his website extremely useful.

Thanks. I wasn't expecting it, but I'm now 5 bucks closer to a Harmony cart.

Thanks. I wasn't expecting it, but I'm now 5 bucks closer to a Harmony cart.

I'll look for the tip jar too.