IGNORED

SIDE next HDD for Atari 8 bit preorder

zaxon

I am still waiting for a modified Atari xe I purchased months ago from zaxon via amibay, he has £80 of my money and I have nothing and no communication. He does not answer pms dispite being active on forums.

I would strongly advise anyone to not give money to zaxon if you want to see it again or your goods.

Edited by hyperfan

like i said, thats why i never order anything that requires money upfront. you never know whats going to happen. I really think its sad if you ordered something and he doesnt answer your questions only to find out he's posting on other sites. He needs to man up and just refund everyones money here.

You're upset because you ordered something, didn't get it yet and see Zaxon posting elsewhere ignoring everyone who's complaining. Understandable, but trust me, our world is much, much richer because of the guys like Zaxon who do these sorts of things.

Be patient like everyone else has, ignore the timeline and be pleasantly surprised when your SIDE shows up in 2013 or whenever.

I have to agree, world is much richer because of people like this. But I say the same of Curt Vendel, and as Facuai pointed out, you have a bit of a double standard in this regard. The world is richer because of Curt too, but you got quite upset. I'm curious as to why, and why things are different in this case. Please explain? I take it you got your SIDE already, as that seems to be the prerequisite for asking others to be patient?

• Like 2

I am still waiting for a modified Atari xe I purchased months ago from zaxon via amibay, he has £80 of my money and I have nothing and no communication. He does not answer pms dispite being active on forums.

I would strongly advise anyone to not give money to zaxon if you want to see it again or your goods.

I'm really beginning to think he's just ripping people off if he can't even send a 65XE..

He can't say he has to build the XE there's no preorder there so guy's just stop defending

him for his poor habits and make him get better or there's the door!!

Chris post-30555-0-64129900-1313362773_thumb.gif

It was the 1st October I sent the money and it was all ready to send!

http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=20300

4 months with my cash and nothing, and not even the decency to communicate to say what's going on, the guy did reply to pm's in the first month or so promising delivery but nothing.

Several people have been ripped off like this on amibay, I would be very carefull.

Amibay has "closed" Zaxon's selling threads there, with a post stating "Pending resolution of issues concerning the OP this thread is closed.". Well, in my business where there is smoke there is fire, and it must be true here with Zaxon's activities and comments made about him. Trust is hard to earn, but easy to lose and Zaxon will now learn this lesson as his name ripples through the forums as someone not to trust because of his unscrupulous business practices. We shall see if he can make good on his promises and clean up this mess that is now starting to consume his reputation and blemish his name.

In that thread I refered to in my last post, he finally acknowledges that he hasn't been communicating very well and will do better. One short sentence and then he procedes to laud his new improvements on the prototype he's developing in that thread. In the same post. It's like the communication complaints never registered, just went over his head. Swooosh!!!

Any reasonable person hearing those complaints would have taken stock of what still needed to be done and most probably shut down any new design and prototyping until all existing orders were filled, sent a pm/email to all customers still owed product with a current status of their order and proceeded to finish their order. If that means sourcing parts, forcing himself to assemble orders that he does have parts for, or (gasp) live his life outside of the Atari world while waiting for parts to come in then so be it. At worst he should have turned over actual production to someone else if he absolutely couldn't do it himself. At this point I don't see either action taken.

At one point I tried to defend him in this thread. At that point I was willing to believe that he was just overwhelmed and needed more time. But there's no excuse for his continued silence and refusal to deal with these issues. I sent a demand for a refund Feb 6, 2012 in a PM to him. So far no response from him. I have no great belief I will. :(

is there any list of some sort with people who ordered and received (or not) their orders?

if he is not organised, maybe it would be good for you (as general people involved) getting organised, just to see the scale of the issue

nickname, ordered units, received units, tracking number provided would be good for a starter

In that thread I refered to in my last post, he finally acknowledges that he hasn't been communicating very well and will do better. One short sentence and then he procedes to laud his new improvements on the prototype he's developing in that thread. In the same post. It's like the communication complaints never registered, just went over his head. Swooosh!!!

Any reasonable person hearing those complaints would have taken stock of what still needed to be done and most probably shut down any new design and prototyping until all existing orders were filled, sent a pm/email to all customers still owed product with a current status of their order and proceeded to finish their order. If that means sourcing parts, forcing himself to assemble orders that he does have parts for, or (gasp) live his life outside of the Atari world while waiting for parts to come in then so be it. At worst he should have turned over actual production to someone else if he absolutely couldn't do it himself. At this point I don't see either action taken.

At one point I tried to defend him in this thread. At that point I was willing to believe that he was just overwhelmed and needed more time. But there's no excuse for his continued silence and refusal to deal with these issues. I sent a demand for a refund Feb 6, 2012 in a PM to him. So far no response from him. I have no great belief I will. :(

I also defended him on amibay and tried to help him he just needs tough luv now..

He's one guy and should not take on so many projects at one time this also is not fair to all the other people that work with him..

Ok Zaxon build side carts for 2 weeks then ship all competed units out now move on to ultrasatan 2 weeks there ship all that out

with the above format you should start flying thru those back orders and then you can start prototyping stuff again...

Zaxon you just have to get it together for all the community you deal with then we can all

start having fun again using your gteat device's

Chris post-30555-0-64129900-1313362773_thumb.gif

Next SIDE ready to post,

f4ff1b7f2fe9df53m.jpg

All who have not got very please to contact me on email zaxoniec@googlemail.com from data: address, forum nickname, number Googlecheckout. Because Google blocked my access to these data.

I apologize to everyone for these situations, it should not happen. At this point I do not do anything else besides the realization of delayed orders. Can not accept new ones. Focus on improving operating

Hyperfan, your Atari by parcel2go send tomorrow.

I really do not intend to deceive anyone. What for? At 35 pounds, and so much trouble? I have at this point, enough personal problems and did not want to look for others.

Edited by zaxon
  • Like 3

By the way Zaxon, Google Checkout may still be available.

They have made a mess of it and I have reported this to them - basically they tried merging Checkout with Wallet.

On Firefox and Google Chrome, you see a popup box when you try to access Checkout, telling you that it has merged with Google Wallet. Hidden in the bottom right hand corner is a link to the Google Merchant Checkout pages.

Internet Explorer does not show the popup.

Alas this is currently the ONLY way to access Google Checkout accounts !! - not very helpful at all.

Good Job, Zaxxon.. You need to give updates ALOT more often. Like, at least once a week. People have been trashing your name pretty hard in here. If I was you, I'd ship the orders of the people who have been waiting patiently first, and ship the orders of the people (like Faicuai) who have been slandering your name LAST. In fact, you should put Faicuai's order on the absolute end of the list. He's been attacking anyone who tried to even make a suggestion that your position was defensible.

• Like 2

At this point, just want to just do the rest of overdue equipment. Send them to people and have peace of mind. Now I have to take care of finding a job (I'm unemployed for three months, it is not easy for me) when I find work I'll probably continue doing new toys. Now we just want to finish this.

Just because I'm sorry if I wanted someone to cheat here or on amibay this announcement on the sale would give a rare CT63 or amiga extension for 300-600 GBP. Simpler and more efficient to screw people.

It's true, I compromised himself so much. My apologies to anyone again. I just tried to do something cheap that everyone had an Atari.

Echh, life...

At this point, just want to just do the rest of overdue equipment. Send them to people and have peace of mind. Now I have to take care of finding a job (I'm unemployed for three months, it is not easy for me) when I find work I'll probably continue doing new toys. Now we just want to finish this.

Just because I'm sorry if I wanted someone to cheat here or on amibay this announcement on the sale would give a rare CT63 or amiga extension for 300-600 GBP. Simpler and more efficient to screw people.

It's true, I compromised himself so much. My apologies to anyone again. I just tried to do something cheap that everyone had an Atari.

Echh, life...

Zaxon, I understand completely about being unemployed and the worries of taking care of a family at the same time. I know some here have offered assistance of help, and if I can be of assistance let me know. I have sent my Google transaction info to the email you provided earlier. Stay tough and it will all work out.

Mike

Note: Zaxon confirmed my order and will post tomorrow.

Edited by Firedawg