IGNORED

SIDE next HDD for Atari 8 bit preorder

zaxon

me? alluding?

i really suggest you all doing a public list with current status of these orders, so you'll not be alone anymore and see if there is any progress or not - day by day

if he can't get organised, do it for him ;)

OK, I will step up and do a "Public List". If you have ordered and paid for a SIDE, but have not received it please PM me with the DATE that you ordered and how many units (not received), please include your Nickname for identification. Once I get all/most of the names I will post the list in purchase date order. I will update the list as others find out and supply their information.

• Like 2

OK, I will step up and do a "Public List". If you have ordered and paid for a SIDE, but have not received it please PM me with the DATE that you ordered and how many units (not received), please include your Nickname for identification. Once I get all/most of the names I will post the list in purchase date order. I will update the list as others find out and supply their information.

Maybe it is interesting that those who did already received their SIDE, also send their details so we get a more complete picture of the (received) orders.

Robert

Maybe it is interesting that those who did already received their SIDE, also send their details so we get a more complete picture of the (received) orders.

Robert

Sounds good. That way we know the total ordered. How many have been recieved etc.

i have emailed and sent a few pms and nothing still, and no item that he promised to post days ago on parcel2go in this thread.

If he has shipped but hasn't responded, that's wrong. At least you should recieve the xe in a few days.

If he hasn't shipped and still isn't responding, then that's just pathetic and wrong. No excuses. :(

Here is the current Listing. If you are on this list and receive your SIDE from Zaxon please let me know so I can show the SIDE received.

Please do not "Quote" this post thanks, as I'm updating it periodically.

As of 3/06/2012 10:57PM EST.

gallery_16380_756_55197.jpg

Notes:

1. Some have suggested including SIDE's "received", for which I think would only bring confusion to what we are attempting to do here, which is to identify open orders yet shipped.
  2. For those who ordered multiple units and received partials orders that is listed under "Received".
  3. "?" denotes information unknown. Please PM me if you want me to track that here.

Edited by Firedawg

Here is an active list based on responses to me or acquired from thread responses to Zaxon for order acknowledgement, to include Zaxon's list he posted just recently. Below is the list as of today. Where I did not have information I used "?" to denote that, and if you have that information please PM and I will add it for the next update. Some have suggested including SIDE's "received", for which I think would only bring confusion to what we are attempting to do here, which is to identify open orders yet shipped. For those who ordered multiple units and received partials orders that is listed.

gallery_16380_756_26484.jpg

As posted twice so far; I ordered 2 on July 1st and received 1 so far...

Jay

As posted twice so far; I ordered 2 on July 1st and received 1 so far...

I'm guessing that Firedawg hasn't (nor is required to) scroll through all the pages of this thread, policing it and tabulating everyone's orders. That's probably why he requested a PM for the most current information, since that relieves him from having to do so, as well it should, since this is obviously a voluntary effort on his part. I doubt he was counting your individual claims. However, I'm sure he'll get it now. You're already ahead of most people in this thread; you have a SIDE.

Edited by wood_jl
  • Like 1

I ordered one on September3, 2011 and have not received it. I have also emailed Zaxon a couple of times through Google Checkout and I have never received a response. I sent a PM through Atariage and also never received a response.

I don't mind that it hasn't arrived. I would like some acknowledgment that my order is still pending eventually though. Maybe that is expecting too much.

I ordered one on September3, 2011 and have not received it. I have also emailed Zaxon a couple of times through Google Checkout and I have never received a response. I sent a PM through Atariage and also never received a response.

I don't mind that it hasn't arrived. I would like some acknowledgment that my order is still pending eventually though. Maybe that is expecting too much.

No that's not too much to expect. In fact that's what a lot of the uproar has been about. No communication. That's never okay.