IGNORED

Coleco Controllers for Emulators ?

Draugr

Question folks.

Is there any Colecovision USB controllers or adapters that allow us to use our original Colecovision controllers on a modern computer while running a CV emulator? I found such adapters recently for the Intellivision and was hoping to be able to use my original CV controllers on my PC when I'm too lazy to dig out the original CV and hook it up to my TV.

If anyone is aware of any modern remake CV controllers that are USB, or any adapters that allow us to use our original controllers on a PC, please let me know.

Thanks,

John

This is the only one I am aware of: http://www.retrousb.com/product_info.php?cPath=25&products_id=48&osCsid=c4b5af3bf8fcf2113b7c14dfa62e03fc

This is a bit of a DIY item. I packaged mine up as show below.

Best emulator for this is to use the latest version of blueMSX. This now has added functionality to allow you to alos use the Super Action controllers as well as the Driving Controller - at long last Turbo is playable on an emulator. However, when not using the standard CV hand controllers, I have noticed what appears to be some timing issues with the RetroUSB driver with symptoms such as the SA controller's keypad only working intermittently and the driving controller being sluggish. I intend to follow this up again with RetroUSB but have been distracted with my internal power mod for the CV.

post-5757-0-60318600-1309370967_thumb.jpg

post-5757-0-44439600-1309370975_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ikrananka