IGNORED

HEAVY SIXER!

Jr. Pac

Can you post a photo of one of your hands holding an Atari cart? We want to make sure your hands are large enough to flip the switches on an Atari without spraining a finger. :D

ROFL! :D

post-29027-0-86799800-1310052514_thumb.jpg

post-29027-0-46084800-1310052545_thumb.jpg

Can you post a photo of one of your hands holding an Atari cart? We want to make sure your hands are large enough to flip the switches on an Atari without spraining a finger. :D

Good comeback, kiddo. :)

By the way ... I'm watching that same auction. Doesn't mean I'm bidding, but I'm thinking about it. What's your eBay ID? If I see you're winning, I'll try not to outbid. But don't expect that thing to go at that price. You'd be really lucky if it did.

By the way ... I'm watching that same auction. Doesn't mean I'm bidding, but I'm thinking about it. What's your eBay ID? If I see you're winning, I'll try not to outbid. But don't expect that thing to go at that price. You'd be really lucky if it did.

flexyldy1 is my (mom's) account. :) Thanks.

flexyldy1 is my (mom's) account. :) Thanks.

Just looked at it again. It's already jumped to $20.50+shipping. And it's still 2 days out.

i just won a different auction a couple days ago for $31 but it didn't include any controllers or games. and the power supply is dead. it's the first six-switcher i'll own in almost a decade! i've been using a 4-switch vader but my console setup makes it a pain to access the difficulty switches. i wonder if it's a H6 or L6. i guess i'll find out when it arrives!

i just won a different auction a couple days ago for $31 but it didn't include any controllers or games. and the power supply is dead. it's the first six-switcher i'll own in almost a decade! i've been using a 4-switch vader but my console setup makes it a pain to access the difficulty switches. i wonder if it's a H6 or L6. i guess i'll find out when it arrives!

Link to the auction?

I tried bidding up to $20, but someone else is still outbidding me. :( It's now $30.90 total.

If you're patient, you'll eventually be able to get one. But when it comes to the heavies, you sometimes have to work it a bit. For instance, I just won this auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110709692555&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I paid $80 for it, but divide that into 3 consoles (1 heavy, 1 light, 1 4-switcher), that came to $27 per, plus games and other items, including a wireless controller setup that I'd been looking to get for a while. I could probably resell the other consoles (not what I'm planning to do at this point) and make up most of that money, possibly ending up with a close-to-free Heavy 6.

Sometimes you have to think deeper than just one console.

that's kinda depressing. is there a link to RF shielding comparisons between H6 & L6? i guess it won't matter since it will be nearly (if not exactly) the same as what my Vader has.

Incorrect. The RF shielding on the heavy and light 6ers is the same thick boat anchor. The 4-switchers are the ones that have the thin tin on the single board.

I still have a damn hard time telling a light from a heavy... ugh!

Perhaps these from my collection will help. :)

Hevy on the left, Light on the right.

Wai wai wait... You said you were out of H6ers.

I still have a damn hard time telling a light from a heavy... ugh!

Perhaps these from my collection will help. :)

Hevy on the left, Light on the right.

Wai wai wait... You said you were out of H6ers.

Probably either it's an older pic, or it's one from his own collection that he's not willing to part with.