18 members have voted

1. 1. atari

• Quasimodo
    • Electrician
    • Donkey Kong Jr
    • Fire Fleet
    • Aquatron

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

There were a couple of programming bugs that prevented you from completing the game. I had a version that wouldn't let you lay one piece of wire in building 8, thus not allowing you to finish the building. There were other bugs that caused the game to crash.

Electrician is a really fun game. It can be frustrating at times, but it is really a lot of fun! :)

Cool, thanks for the info. I thought I had a near perfect Synapse collection (with all the XL/XE patches, etc.). Guess I need to check on this one.

While we're at it, there are two versions of Quasimodo from Synapse (1983 and 84 -- also a good game, and not to mention the 3rd version from Synsoft with a 1985). Anyone know the state of affairs there? It seems Synsoft might have done some UK re-releases of USA Synapse titles, but I'm not sure. The ONLY version of Drelbs I could find was from Synsoft ... would love to see what the true Synapse release looked like.

I like how the HSC helps us research some of this stuff in an enjoyable way (don't mistake my dull expression for a lack of enthusiasm).

SynSoft was just the UK arm of Synapse Software.

and you didn't look that hard for Drelbs ;-)

http://www.atarimani...relbs_1737.html

Heh, well YEAH, but the dump is missing. A photo of the diskette is not exactly what I'm looking for.

You said you wanted to see what it looked like... That's what it looks like, a box and a disk :D

C'mon lets see some more votes for Kong JNR most of you guys must have that on cart somewhere :cool:

I could as I do have one, but I wouldn't play it so voting would be malicious. I hate every Donkey Kong game I've tried.