IGNORED

IDE Plus 2.0 preorder starts now.

Simius

Preorder for last 21 IDE Plus 2.0 remaining in reserve is started. Seven of them is rev.B and will be assembled only with the PBI edge connector and without a header to the flat IDC cable. Their price will be lower by 3USD. The rest as before. Registration will last as long as stocks, but the payment and shipping will be able to start in August.

Welcome. Another chance might not be.

Preorder for last 21 IDE Plus 2.0 remaining in reserve is started. Seven of them is rev.B and will be assembled only with the PBI edge connector and without a header to the flat IDC cable. Their price will be lower by 3USD. The rest as before. Registration will last as long as stocks, but the payment and shipping will be able to start in August.

Sign me up for 1, with header to IDC cable please, which is guess would be REV A.

Thanks

Edited by Triads

Sign me up for 1, with header to IDC cable please, which is guess would be REV A.

Thanks

That should be rev. C. The header for IDC cable is added later to the design after community feedback in the announcement thread.

Robert

Sign me up for one with PBI ribbon cable and header connection.

Bill

Hallo

I order a second additional IDE Plus 2.0 with Ribbon Cable (if possible)

A total of 2 IDE Plus 2.0 with Ribbon Cable and three extra Ribbon Cable

Tnx Andreas

Two IDE adapters and how many cables? 4 or 5?

• 1 month later...

Please state what is left. I don't understand - is this mutually-exclusive, XL *OR* XE, or some are ambiguous (XL/XE) and some are XL-only and some are XE-only? Are they all alike, with the "extra" ribbon cable making them XL-compatible, or is it more than that?

Sorry, I haven't been following the discussion as I should. Are there any left (whatever the configuration) that will work on XL *and* XE, (with cable, or whatever) and how much would such a beast cost? Thanks! :)

Please state what is left. I don't understand - is this mutually-exclusive, XL *OR* XE, or some are ambiguous (XL/XE) and some are XL-only and some are XE-only? Are they all alike, with the "extra" ribbon cable making them XL-compatible, or is it more than that?

Sorry, I haven't been following the discussion as I should. Are there any left (whatever the configuration) that will work on XL *and* XE, (with cable, or whatever) and how much would such a beast cost? Thanks! :)

There is a link to the status list in post #10, and according to it there are only 2 Rev. B units left.

This version will work with both the 130XE and 800XL, but the 800XL won't be able to use the devices cartridge slot. The Rev.B was also designed to be mounted directly to the XL PBI interface with the interface and storage device projecting above the back of the XL. It is possible to change the PBI edge-card connector for a header and cable if desired, but it would require a longer cable than is necessary with the Rev.C design.

For all the details read the following thread:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/179271-ide-plus-20-new-ide-host-adapter