IGNORED

** SOLD ** Atari Light Sixer

Havok69

Up for sale is my Harmony Cartridge and my Atari brand light sixer. I just don't play my console anymore now that I have my 1200XL setup and working, so I figure I would offer it up to the community for sale.

Harmony Cart + USB cable + printed manual + 8MB SD card

$50 + $5 shipping

(yes, the card is 8MB, not GB. However, I had 105 games on it, with a little room to spare. The card is now blank however)

Atari 2600 with power supply and RF adapter

$20 + $15 shipping

The power switch is usually fine, however every once in while you have to flick it off then on to get it working.

Included are pictures of the units, plus the tv screen of the 2600 working with the Harmony cart plugged in. You'll note in one picture that the Harmony is running the latest firmware. I have barely used it, the cart has about 1 hour total of playtime on it - pretty much brand new condition.

I accept Paypal, and if you want both items, it will be $80 shipped to the contiguous US. Anyone outside of that area I'll have to find out what the cost is, but you will only pay actual shipping plus a couple bucks for the wad of bubble wrap I'll be packing it in.

post-7583-0-84676800-1310695725_thumb.jpg

post-7583-0-59063200-1310695822_thumb.jpg

post-7583-0-46651800-1310695827_thumb.jpg

Edited by Havok69