IGNORED

Whats it worth? Vectrex Kiosk

ghsqb

Hello all,

The owner of a shop I go to has offered to sell me a Vectrex kiosk, but I have no idea what these things are worth.

Can someone with more knowledge than I have of these things give me an opinion of the value of something like this?

Comes with all games pictured w/ the kiosk.

TIA

100_0398.jpg

100_0399.jpg

100_0400.jpg

Edited by ghsqb

F@ck is that cool! You never know what shop owners are thinking. I'd ask him to throw a figure out there and see what he says. Failing that, try offering him a couple of C notes. With all the games and the Vec itself though? Damn... I'd say be prepared to spend $500. Maybe more? to a real Vectrex nut.

I would say for the Kiosk alone $400-$1000. $1k if closer to mint. I can already see a crack, and condition is everything.

The Vec and boxed games are maybe $100-$150 worth at best. I would probably spring for the lot at $500 locally, but $1k would be more than I could stomach in a local transaction.

ian

Depending on condition, probably about $1000.

See if the owner will throw in the Vectrex and games, and then try to bargain a bit.

I know we are a global market and everything, but the fact that this item is in Canada would make shipping cost prohibitive, so I'd use that as another point to talk him down a bit.