IGNORED

SDrive NUXX Orders Begin 04-Aug-2011 @ 14:00 EDT

c0nsumer

I'm pleased to announce that orders for the second run of SDrive NUXXs, both assembled devices and/or PCB/End Panel/Microcontroller, will be accepted beginning on Thursday, August 4th, 2011 beginning at 2:00pm Eastern Daylight Time (2011-08-04 @ 14:00 UTC-4) via this page:

IMG_3504.jpg

SDrive NUXX Ordering Page

Note that this page is up, but ordering is not live. At the date/time stated above the page will change and it will become possible to place orders.

Pricing is as follows:

Assembled SDrive NUXX: US$150

SDrive NUXX PCB, End Panel, and Microcontroller Set: US$40

These prices include USPS Priority Mail postage within the United States. For non-US destinations there is an US$10 shipping surcharge to cover the additional international postage costs for each SDrive NUXX or every five PCB, End Panel, and uC sets. When placing your order, if you are not in the United States please add an appropriate number of International Shipping options to your order. If you are an non-US customer and do not add this surcharge I will have to cancel your order and ask you to resubmit it.

There are only 30 Assembled SDrive NUXXs and 20 PCB / End Panel / Microcontroller Sets available. After these are sold out the ordering page will be disabled. At this time I have no intention of a third run, so be sure to get your order in early.

All items will ship within a few days of orders being placed.

c0nsumer@banstyle:~> sudo at -l
Date                            Owner           Queue   Job#
Thu Aug  4 14:00:00 EDT 2011    XXX             c       10
c0nsumer@banstyle:~>

Woo! Everything's set to automatically open ordering at the listed time.

now you can sit back and watch the mayhem happen...

sloopy.

c0nsumer@banstyle:~> sudo at -l
Date                            Owner           Queue   Job#
Thu Aug  4 14:00:00 EDT 2011    XXX             c       10
c0nsumer@banstyle:~>

Woo! Everything's set to automatically open ordering at the listed time.

now you can sit back and watch the mayhem happen...

sloopy.

That's the point. ;)

Or more specifically, that's the middle of my workday. I don't want to take any time off from work for doing actual SDrive NUXX stuff.

Just a slight bump / reminder that orders for assembled and parts-kit SDrive NUXXs will be accepted on Thursday, August 4th, 2011 beginning at 2:00pm Eastern Daylight Time (2011-08-04 @ 14:00 UTC-4). That's only 3 days and ~6 hours from now!

Additionally, one lucky buyer will have the chance (if desired) to get their SDrive NUXX fitted with yellow keycaps instead of the usual black. Due to a cock-up with Digi-Key not shipping me the correct quantities of parts I am short two black keycaps. While I'm going to pursue getting replacements, I figured that one of you may want to have yellow keycaps fitted instead.

Therefore, when placing your if you'd like yellow keycaps, just let me know! Only the first person to submit an order this way will get such keycaps, so hurry up and let me know if you want yours to be a little unique. (If no one is interested in yellow keycaps I'll just fit the replacements black ones and it'll look just like the rest.)

Of course, right when I have no money :D

That's what I'm saying... I wouldn't getting my hands on this thing.

Maybe the one with the odd buttons could be given away as a competition prize. :D (Not serious, by the way).

I've actually got black buttons for it on the way, DK had just mis-counted them and not shipped me enough. I was actually thinking of doing an auction for charity of the last one if they sell out super-quick, but we'll see. Some sort of competition is a neat idea, too.