IGNORED

ARMY OF DARKNESS (2600)

neotokeo2001

ARMY OF DARKNESS (Atari 2600)

GAME OVER SOLD OUT

PRE-ORDER INFO at Bottom

post-3832-0-83011400-1311983492_thumb.jpg

My name is Ash. Close as I can figure it the year is 1300 AD. It wasn't always like this... I had a real life, once.

I had a wonderful girlfriend, Linda. Together we drove to a small cabin in the mountains. It seems an archaeologist had come to this remote place to translate and study his latest find: Necronomicon ex Mortis, the Book of the Dead. Bound in human flesh and inked in blood, this ancient Sumarrian text contained bizarre burial rites, funerary incantations and demon resurrection passages. It was never meant for the world of the living. The book awoke something dark in the woods. It took Linda, and then it came, for me. It got into my hand and it went bad, so I lopped it off at the wrist. But that didn't stop it. It came back. Big time.

For God's sake! How do you stop it?!

BRUCE CAMPBELL

VS.

ARMY OF DARKNESS

They're coming! The Deadites approach!

There's so damn many of them. Maybe... just maybe my boys can stop them from gettin' the book. Yeah, maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

post-3832-0-14512300-1311983729_thumb.png post-3832-0-71929400-1311983495_thumb.png post-3832-0-49479500-1311983505_thumb.png

Army of Darkness is a new Atari 2600 game based on the Army of Darkness (Evil Dead 3) movie starring Bruce Campbell. You are Ash (Bruce Campbell) sent back in time to protect the Necronomicon and keep it from falling into the hands of the Deadite Army. In a Castle under siege by Deadites you are the last line of defense. The castle gates have fallen and you must keep the Deadites from crossing the drawbridge and entering the keep. Let one Deadites get by and it's Game Over, For Everyone!

Army of Darkness is a shooting game. Blast away at the Deadites as they cross the drawbridge. The Deadites will attack in different formations and speeds. Levels are broken up by Bosses who take multiple hits so watch out for Evil Ash and a Giant Skeleton.

Game features DIGITIZED VOICE! At the beginning of each game Bruce Campbell says,

" Hail to the King Baby ".

Army of Darkness was made to be signed by Bruce Campbell, Ted Raimi and Timothy Quill at the Spooky Empire Event May 27-29, 2011 in Orlando, Florida USA. This is an original game designed for the Atari 2600 and will play just like one of the original games for the system.

post-3832-0-96825600-1311986708_thumb.jpg

Ted Raimi

Standard Edition ($30)

.Plastic Box with Slip Cover (Poster Art)

.Cartridge

.Instruction Manual

post-3832-0-07735700-1311983567_thumb.jpg

Premium Edition ($75)

.Cardboard Box (Artwork in three different styles)1.ASH 2.NECRONOMICON 3.SPLATTER

.Cartridge

.Instruction Manual

.EXCLUSIVE Timothy Quinn Autograph Photo Card

.EXCLUSIVE Tom Sullivan Autograph Photo Card with a hand drawn screaming skull on each card

.EXCLUSIVE Richard Grove Autograph Photo Card

.Screwhead Edition Army of Darkness DVD

.Army of Darkness Cards sealed pack

.Shop S-Mart Vinyl Sticker

.Army of Darkness Comic Book

.Movie Art and Photo Cards

post-3832-0-35026700-1311984746_thumb.jpg

ARMY OF DARKNESS PRE-ORDER INFO

THIS IS A VERY LIMITED RELEASE

*** FIRST COME FIRST SERVED ***

To Pre-order a copy:

Check the list at bottom of post for availability.

Send me a PM (Message) with the version that you would like to order. Please show an alternate to be assured of a copy. If any copies are still available I will send you a message with the version available and the payment arrangements (PAYPAL ONLY). The game will be held for 24 hours from when the reply message is sent. If that time expires the game will be offered to the next person with a request.

WHY PRE-ORDER ?

By pre-ordering you can guarantee that you receive a copy of an extremely Limited Edition released game. Most of NEO Games releases are limited to less then fifty (50) copies per game, Ever. The last several releases have SOLD OUT in less then 24 hours.

Pre-ordering takes place once the final production of the game has begun, Usually a few weeks in advance of shipping. Sometimes delays do happen during the production so nothing is set in stone as far as delivery dates are concerned. Once a game is in the pre-order stage I will have a page dedicated to that game with updates on the production and shipping time frame.

WHY HAVE PRE-ORDERS ?

This is not a for-profit business for me. I am just a Classic Videogame fan that found out how cool it would be to make games for the systems that I played growing up. It is very expensive to produce these games and those cost must be paid in full up front.

By offering pre-orders I don't have to pay the total cost out of my own pocket. It makes it possible for me to make a larger number of games available to the public.

The Limited Edition is $75 plus shipping $8 for a total of $83 (Outside of USA shipping is $14 TOTAL $89).

Premium Edition ($75)

.Cardboard Box (Artwork in three different styles)1.ASH 2.NECRONOMICON 3.SPLATTER

.Cartridge

.Instruction Manual

.EXCLUSIVE Timothy Quinn Autograph Photo Card

.EXCLUSIVE Tom Sullivan Autograph Photo Card with a hand drawn screaming skull on each card

.EXCLUSIVE Richard Grove Autograph Photo Card

.Screwhead Edition Army of Darkness DVD

.Army of Darkness Cards sealed pack

.Shop S-Mart Vinyl Sticker

.Bruce Campbell Autograph (Repro)

.Army of Darkness Comic Book

.Movie Art and Photo Cards

--------------------------------------------------

The Standard Edition is $30 plus shipping $6 for a total of $36 (Outside of USA shipping is $9 TOTAL $39).

Standard Edition ($30)

.Plastic Box with Slip Cover (Poster Art)

.Cartridge

.Instruction Manual

Shipping is USPS Priority with confirmation. Outside the USA is Airmail.

--------------------------------------------------

ARMY OF DARKNESS

RESERVE LIST

**** = SOLD

Premium Editions:

Ash:

01- ****

02- ****

03- ****

04- ****

05- ****

06- ****

07- ****

08- ****

09- ****

10- ****

Necronomicon:

01- ****

02- ****

03- ****

04- ****

05- ****

06- ****

07- ****

08- ****

09- ****

10- ****

Splatter:

01- ****

02- ****

03- ****

04- ****

05- ****

06- ****

07- ****

08- ****

09- ****

10- ****

General Release:

01- ****

02- ****

03- ****

04- ****

05- ****

06- ****

07- ****

08- ****

09- ****

10- ****

11- ****

12- ****

13- ****

14- ****

15- ****

16- ****

17- ****

18- ****

19- ****

20- EBAY

Edited by neotokeo2001

Payment sent..I hope that **** under the splatter has my name on it.....lol! Great product....this reserve board for this game has been so prefessional..and I have never felt better about pre ordering a title before this!

Thanks!!!!

:-)

Edited by Chris Leach

Just found a home for the last copy. SOLD OUT.

Thanks to everyone who has shown an interest in the game.

One copy of the Standard Edition will be on EBAY when the game is ready to ship.

A hint for future releases:

People that followed the development of the game in the Homebrew Forum were able to get a 24 Hour head start on purchasing the game. I kind of like the way that worked out so will be doing it on future releases.

A BIG THANKS to s0c7 and RevEng for making the game a reality.

This game started out as an autograph cartridge. The next big show is in October. If any programmers want to make a game just let me know.

Here is the guest list:

http://www.spookyempire.com/spooky-empire-celebrity-guests.html

More details:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/185304-autograph-cartridges/

Personally I am hoping for a They Live! game. :D

Here are the autograph cartridges that Army of Darkness was made for:

Bruce Campbell

post-3832-0-64869800-1312078628_thumb.jpg

Ted Raimi

post-3832-0-85319800-1312078633_thumb.jpg

Tom Sullivan

post-3832-0-80523200-1312078640_thumb.jpg post-3832-0-17144500-1312078650_thumb.jpg

Timothy Quill

post-3832-0-15127600-1312078656_thumb.jpg

Edited by neotokeo2001

• 2 weeks later...