IGNORED

Local store getting rid of old Atari inventory

Bryan

Here's the info. He's got a lot of ST and Atari console stuff. He has some 8-bit stuff and misc. hardware. If you call, please tell him you saw Bryan's ad on AtariAge. More pics to come!

DISCOUNT VIDEO TOO

3223 S. U.S. HWY. 1

FT. PIERCE, FL.

772-464-0019

STORE HOURS ARE 1PM-9PM 6 DAYS A WEEK

Owner's name is Gary. It appears there's some ColecoVision stuff too.

post-3606-0-31891400-1313243625_thumb.jpg

post-3606-0-14571100-1313243639_thumb.jpg

post-3606-0-88137700-1313243657_thumb.jpg

post-3606-0-30415900-1313243669_thumb.jpg

post-3606-0-96933700-1313243682_thumb.jpg

post-3606-0-52461300-1313243697_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bryan

Damn, and double damn.

What a time for my company to implode <sigh>.

Well I guess being unemployed does have it's advantages. This way I don't have to explain to my wife why I bought every wargame this guy had.

And I saw some SSIs and some...

Just talked to Gary and he wanted me to post that he doesn't have an inventory list or anything, so it's probably best to send him a list and let him get back to you. His address:

atariman56@msn.com

Edited by Bryan

HELLO TO ALL, GARY HERE, JUST WANTED TO ENLIGHTEN ALL OF YOU AS TO WHATS THIS ALL IS. 15 YEARS AGO I WAS THE LARGEST ATARI SOFTWARE DEALER IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA. I CLOSED MY SHOP 16 YEARS AGO, OPENED A DIFFERENT TYPE BUSINESS AND STORED ALL THESE IN AIR CONDITIONING IN MY PRESENT DAY STORE AND HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WITH THEM TILL NOW. MY LOSS CAN BE YOUR GAIN.

HOWEVER I AM NOT GIVING THESE THINGS AWAY ALTHOUGH PRICING WILL BE REASONABLE. JUST LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE IN AMERICA THE MORE YOU BUY THE BETTER THE PRICE. I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPATIBILITY ISSUES AND OF COURSE SHIPPING WILL BE ON YOU.

ALL ITEMS UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED ARE BRAND NEW IN THE BOX, NOT USED !!!!

I WILL TRY TO ANSWER ALL EMAILS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BUT ALREADY I AM GETTING SWAMPED WITH REQUESTS.

AS OF NOW ALL PAYMENTS WILL HAVE TO BE MADE BY U.S.P.S. MONEY ORDER ONLY, (THAT'S U.S. POSTAL SERVICE)

I HAVE PERHAPS 3000+ PIECES OF ST SOFTWARE AND ABOUT 1000 PIECES OF 8 BIT. IN ADDITION I HAVE SOME COLECO, INTELLIVISION, 2600, 5200, 7800 BUT NOWHERE THE QUANTITY OF 8BIT OR ST.

I HAVE SOME ODDBALL STUFF LIKE HAPPY BACK UP ST AND 8 BIT (INSTALLED IN DRIVES 810 AND 1050)BOTH USED, THE IMPOSSIBLE (NEW) A SYQUEST 44 MG. REMOVABLE HD WITH AN EXTRA BLANK DISK AND MUCH MORE.

FEEL FREE TO CALL TO ASK QUESTIONS OR EMAIL ME AT ATARIMAN56@MSN.COM

DISCOUNT VIDEO TOO

3223 S. U,S, HWY. #1

FT. PIERCE, FL. 34982

772-464-0019

1PM-9PM 6 DAYS A WEEK (CLOSED SUNDAYS)

OR EMAIL ME AT ATARIMAN56@MSN.COM

Orders will ship within 2-3 days after receiving payment.

Edited by Atariman56
  • Like 3

He's sent me new photos and the prices are not too bad for the a8 stuff he has, I'm just trying to figure out if I can afford to buy the things I'm interested in.

Just not sure about payment, don't feel like getting ripped off lol

Well, I can vouch for the guy. He's been around a long time and I've bought plenty of stuff from him. He's got a bunch of great Atari stories and I hope to get some of them recorded for posterity sometime.

• Like 3

Thank you for the thumbs up Bryan, these people don't know me like you do so I do understand their being hesitant. But please believe me when I say "what you see is what you will get" as I am not a rip off. I am merely clearing out old inventory and offering all of you items that have simply disappeared over time.

Thanks everybody

Gary :)

Thank you for the thumbs up Bryan, these people don't know me like you do so I do understand their being hesitant. But please believe me when I say "what you see is what you will get" as I am not a rip off. I am merely clearing out old inventory and offering all of you items that have simply disappeared over time.

Thanks everybody

Gary :)

If you want to increase sales you should accept PayPal. Just raise your prices a bit to makes up for the cost of PayPal. Accepting PayPal will increase your sales. Not everyone pays with cash.

That being said, Bryan is a great guy. If he says you are trustworthy that should be good enough but now everyone wants to pay with PayPal.

• Like 1

This is directed to Mr. Holygrail, I thought of going thru PayPal and raising prices to cover the difference however after dealing with a lot of these people already I'm glad that I haven't. Many are trying to nickle and dime me to death as it is, so I feel higher pricing wouldn't be the answer. I am trying to make many people happy and instead I'm getting browbeaten to death. I understand that times are hard for us all right now but doing this reminds me of the days I was selling Atari systems and software. It was a rough way to make a living dealing with people who expected $5000 performance from a $1000 system.

Anywho those who want things bad enough and realize that this may be their last chance will benefit, those who don't, won't. Fairly simple

In addition I agree, Bryan is a very good person, known him for maybe 20 yrs. Good people

Looks like some nice setup's there, shame it's NTSC only (no PAL i guess), will make some american atari person very happy indeed

makes me wish i was around to pick up the spoils of silica shop finally biting the dust (could have done with some of those lynx and 2600 kiosks they had, as well as some 1050's or '551s)