IGNORED

Ghostblaster Box

the.golden.ax

Did anyone ever make a box for Ghostblaster? How about a manual? I was thinking my poor clear Ghostblaster cart is sitting here without any kind of a box and pondering how cool it would look to have a matching box and manual. Perhaps have a few transparent stickers made up. Affix them to a clear box protector that would double as the box. Perhaps print up an 8x10 one page transparency, cleverly designed to create an image when folded in half, and serve as a text manual when opened. Something like this could be done for around $10 a pop.

AX

That box looks nice but know where I can buy Ghostblaster Cartridge ???

Take out a loan and go hunting!!

I was lucky to get one a year and a half ago with a lot of looking and begging and of course money.

I have not seen anyone just willingly looking to sell these here or on ebay.

Two things regarding GhostBlaster :

I have no more transparent labels, and only 5 clear casings left... so, I can't make more Ghostblaster cartriges. I've produced about 70 cartridges (I've lost the count) and there is a possibility to see more GhostBlaster cartridges. Dale Wick do have clear casings (I've given him about 30 carts reccently) and he's willing to use them to make even more GhostBlaster cartridges for those who want to. If you know Dale Wick and how to contact him, do it if you are still looking for the game and not want to spend too much on a rare eBay auction.

I'm perfectly fine to see others making cool artbox for my games, I love particulary the european style of this one with the big picture and CBS logo on it. There are reasons why I didn't print any box myself anymore for my CV games including Jeepers Creepers and GhostBlaster, but I'm not sure you want to hear them so you may want to just skip that part. First, the trouble I was getting to print boxes : using tons of pricy ink carts to finaly get complains about the printing quality and price; just depressing. Second, plastic boxes are apparently not appreciated even if they are easier to keep in good shape and to open and access the game cartridge. Third, it appears that games are less played if "in the box" to not damage the box, to keep the collectable value of it. So, after thinking for awhile about boxes based on the feedback I was getting, and because I wanted my games to be played more than be looked at, I've decided long ago to not make boxes anymore for my ColecoVision games. Does that mean that my games don't deserve boxes? Absolutely not.