IGNORED

TINY ARCADE MACHINES For Sale

vcoleiro1

I have enough orders to make a 2nd and last batch of these so I am no longer selling them, however, if you would like to make one yourself email me for some details.

my email is vcoleiro1@gmail.com

Mortal Kombat and others:

Desktop of Micro Arcades. Ah the sounds of the 80's

Edited by vcoleiro1
  • Like 7

Great work bud, awesome machines.

if you ever made one with the innards of a DS rather than a GBA, I'd be all over it.

(Unfortunately there isn't a Dragons Lair port for GBA, and the GBC version is ass).

Awesome job though!

That makes absolutely no sense with two screens, one being a touch screen. :?:

What arcade packs are there for the GBA? How easy is it to change 'carts' - that done via the back?

The Classic arcade games that I know of for the GBA include the following , there are probably more though:

Gauntlet, Pac-Man (Plus all its variations) , Metal Slug, Bubble Bobble, Marble Madness, Mortal Kombat, Donkey Kong, Pong, Asteroids, Yars Revenge, Xevious, Galaga, Galaxian, Dig Dug, Pole Position, Millipede, Space Invaders, Lunar Lander, Break out, Defender, SinStar, Robotron, Joust, Bionic Commando, Strider , Mighty Final Fight, Rush'n Attack, Gyruss, Scramble, Yie Ar Kung~Fu, Time Pilot, , Frogger, After Burner, OutRun, Super Hang On, Space Harrier , Battlezone, Centipede, Missile Command, Super Breakout, Legend of Zelda, Super Mario Bros and Tempest.

As for changing carts , as per the video its very easy to change them via the back.

Great work bud, awesome machines.

if you ever made one with the innards of a DS rather than a GBA, I'd be all over it.

(Unfortunately there isn't a Dragons Lair port for GBA, and the GBC version is ass).

Awesome job though!

That makes absolutely no sense with two screens, one being a touch screen. :?:

You could make it in the shape of a playchoice 10 dual vertical monitor machine... :D

Looks very nice!! Tempting to get one.

Are you using the original SP AES 001, or the later SP with model AES 101? 101 has better LCD display while older version tended to have trapezoid shaped purple hue.

I use the AGS-101 which has the backlit screen for these.

• 4 weeks later...

I have to admit I'm kinda tempted to get one of these. Can I ask vcoleiro1 what kinds of cabs do you have art for? Like if I wanted one that had the side art of a Defender or Tempest cab would you make one? Or is there a list of what you have possible to make and we can choose from that list of art?

And I think you mentioned in your video about the Mortal Kombat unit that you are considering doing a version of this project using a Dingoo instead of a GBA, is that in the works or did you change your mind? I think I would almost prefer a Dingoo version. Having said that, how are you going to squeeze six buttons on the cab? Would a Dingoo version be more expensive or less than doing one in a GBA?