IGNORED

HSC8 *Team* Round 16 - Final Poll & preparation

therealbountybob

If you are up for playing some fun classic Atari games please post here and say so. EVERYONE WELCOME TO TAKE PART :thumbsup: If you're reading this after the round has started you can still play, just post a score or two and I'll sort things out :)

Final Poll Results: Pitstop 9 - Pole Position 4, Kik-Start 7 - Rally Speedway 6

Kik-Start, Pitstop

Ball Blazer, River Raid, Lode Runner make the cut

Leaderboard Golf will feature

Mini Games: Beam Rider, Pacific Coast Highway, Turmoil, Serpentine, Roundabout and Crazy Clown Jumper.

Play starts Friday 23rd Sept & finishes on 24th Oct (10am BST). A month to play!

No practicing any of the games before hand!

Ok please start forming Teams of 3-4.

Come up with a team name and nominate a captain to keep things in order!

There are two players Zylon and LittlemanJack who only have a limited number of games so I suggest they make the 4th members of some of the teams.

If you can get atari friends or family to play great - new players (not played in season 8 ) earn your team a 1pt bonus. On some games only 2-3 players from each team will play, you can decide this as a team. Scoring will be for 'team points', with some individual points too.

Try and keep your teams balanced :-o ... so I'll take deteacher, fandal, and McKong ;-) no ?!!! ok I'm sure I can rope me old friend Justin Case into service plus Bluecat and perhaps MopChop as the 4th member as she likes PCH

If you are up for playing some fun classic Atari games please post here and say so. EVERYONE WELCOME TO TAKE PART :thumbsup: If you're reading this after the round has started you can still play, just post a score or two and I'll sort things out :)

I'm in for sure! This was a lot of fun on Pole Position, and doing it on multiple games sounds like a cool idea.

Thanks for the comment :thumbsup:

Gonna be an administrative nightmare... good job I like an Atari related challenge :-o

Perhaps we should find out whos playing this round and then you can divide the teams up fairly?

Count me in!

You guys can sort it and we can frown if we think you are too good ;-)

me thinks you and 4Ks would be a good start to a team :)

So were playing Ballblazer?

I know Mr A doesn't like teams, but if he plays this round i'll be happy to have him as one of my teammates. :)

HSC pimping in progress :!:

Yes Mr.A. Ball Blazer just for you... if you get a team of 4 you can miss out the games you don't like - and there's not a BASIC game on the rosta ;-) [or you can be one of those teams of individuals who don't get on and hog the ball]

Fres and a8isa1 where you at dawgs!!! We gonna tear this sucka apart!!!

since TRBB, is shunning me and cherry pickin, i'll take my homeys...

sloopy.

Sounds like a plan, I already talked to a8isa1 and he's in, now we just to got to track down that deadbeat Fresbowskie

sloopy.

They'll be pleased to be called cherries - I was thinking I had a lemon or two [hoping they're not reading this ;-) ]

sloopy.

They'll be pleased to be called cherries - I was thinking I had a lemon or two [hoping they're not reading this ;-) ]

Hey who are you calling a lemon? Don't want to be in your team anyway! Anyone want a fairly useless team member?

I'll take Mr A. Zylon and Bluecat on my team.

We'll call ourself "The Road Runners" :)

and then TRBB, Deteacher, and uh... RKade, can be the Coyotes?

;'D

sloopy.

you sure you don't want to be "The Lode Runners" hee hee, if I did team up with deteacher that would stop him catching up with me... there's going to be a healthy amount of HSC points on offer here folks! I've made it 1month to play this round so there's plenty of time to get into the games.

I'll forum poke a few former AA HSC people to see if we can get a few more to dust of their joysticks :)

;'D

sloopy.

you sure you don't want to be "The Lode Runners" hee hee, if I did team up with deteacher that would stop him catching up with me... there's going to be a healthy amount of HSC points on offer here folks! I've made it 1month to play this round so there's plenty of time to get into the games.

I'll forum poke a few former AA HSC people to see if we can get a few more to dust of their joysticks :)

That's ok, TRBB...I'll give you a break. We can team up and together, we can rule the galaxy! :)

;'D

sloopy.

That's ok, TRBB...I'll give you a break. We can team up and together, we can rule the galaxy! :)

um, i dont see galaxian as a game we are playing...

;')

sloopy.

Are there enough players on here to form a UK team?

National teams is a nice idea - perhaps Innuendo can get some people from atarionline.pl to play and the Munich HSC can put in a team too... I'm off to pester people on the main forum ;-)

Leave me alone I'm trying to sleep

So were playing Ballblazer?

I know Mr A doesn't like teams, but if he plays this round i'll be happy to have him as one of my teammates. :)

Oh... allllllright. I'll play, but I'll be cursing bountybob repeatedly as I play. (damn him and his teams!)

You know what this means?? The next time I go for a job interview and get asked that moronic question, "Are you a team player?", I'll have to answer "Yes". (instead of my usual, "No, of course not, you vapid bimbo.")

Have just finished gluing new 'Go Faster' stripes on my joypad so this is the ideal opportunity to test them out. Count me in

dude, they dont work... you have to use a fart can...

then you have a 'turbo' controller!

sloopy.