IGNORED

HSC8 *Team* Round 16 - Final Poll & preparation

therealbountybob

Well start the round tomorrow Friday, again join in anytime folks. Pitstop and Kik-Start won the polls and are in...

I've just about got the ATRs and details ready to roll...

Teams so far:

"The Road Runners"

Road Runner

Mr.Amiga500

Blue Cat

Zylon

McKong

4Ks

Sloopy

Deteacher

atariron82 (am sure he will play ;-) )

LittlemanJack (yes I singed you up as I'm sure you are going to read this!!!)

Orpheuswaking

Fres

a8isa1

mimo (now that he is awake)

trbb

RKade

Justin Case

Hmmm... i need to figure out how to play Kik Start. Any tips. :)

On A8, I only have 3 of those titles: River Raid and Pittstop (1), Lode Runner and one of the "mini-games": Serpentine. The latter 2 I've never even powered up.

Edited by zylon

Hmmm... i need to figure out how to play Kik Start. Any tips. :)

On A8, I only have 3 of those titles: River Raid and Pittstop (1), Lode Runner and one of the "mini-games": Serpentine. The latter 2 I've never even powered up.

That's alright.

I haven't played a few of these mini games too.

We'll learn as we go. :)

I keep crashing on Kik Start. :(

Have just finished gluing new 'Go Faster' stripes on my joypad so this is the ideal opportunity to test them out. Count me in

dude, they dont work... you have to use a fart can...

then you have a 'turbo' controller!

sloopy.

Lol. My last wife would tell you I've always had a turbo controller. But you shouldn't listen to that witch - it's her fault if she occasionally got left behind!

Just had a random (Atari/childhood) related memory: Playing decathlon / a n other sporty wee number and holding a classic 'Quickshot' by the base - shaking it like its the preverbial baby / ex-wife for a world-stopping high score in the hundred meters when the bloody stick fell off! Lesson learned: cheats never prosper? Nah: Don;t play Atari in the conservatory!!

Life has taken a bit of a nose dive - can see so much gaming time on the horizon that I might have to limit my sleep to once ever other, other night - Lord alone knows if my wrists can take the strain - I'm sure that many of my [friendly] competitors can give me some tips on how to strengthen them!!

Hey, Bob!!

What's our Team name? Can I recommend the 'Oponent killers'? Or maybe the 'Flying Knee surgeons'? What our 'Postitnsuffa'? Or my personal favourite 'weKnowWhereYouLiveMoFo'! I'm easy about it, so whatever you n RKade come up with is fine by me, but please note the "pinkcrossdressingbiatches" is [sadly] already taken :(

Atarimax 8mbit .BIN, workbook, and flasher ATR for these games below.

The cartridge consists of three ROM images, a couple ATRs, and the rest are XEX files. I hope they are all acceptable. They all start. I can't promise anything more than that.

The cart won't work properly on 400s and 800s. Can't be helped. Sorry.

hsc8-round16.zip