IGNORED

View New Content (Topics I participated in)

Random Terrain

It seems My Content really is what is says now. It shows nothing but threads and posts created by you, not the active threads that you have posted in.

If you want to see the latest active threads that you have participated in, you must click on View New Content, then scroll down to Topics I participated in and click on it.

Question:

Would it be hard for you to create a text link next to View New Content that says View Topics I Participated In?

When a user clicks on it, the normal View New Content page would load, but Topics I participated in would be automatically selected. (Then users wouldn't have to scroll down and click on Topics I participated in every freakin' time.)

Thanks.

Edited by Random Terrain

That's pretty wordy to put at the top of the page, not sure I want to do that. You might be able to bookmark that page, though.

You could use any words you want. You could just call it Participated Topics.

Bookmarking does seem to work. I didn't expect it to remember what I had selected, but it does.

Thanks.

Edited by Random Terrain

You could use any words you want. You could just call it Participated Topics.

The problem is there is not much room up there at the moment. I will probably add a My Content link, and I may make it show the "Topics I've Participated In" page, which is how I think I had it setup before.

Bookmarking does seem to work. I didn't expect it to remember what I had selected, but it does.

I'm curious if it works after you logout and log back in.

..Al

I will probably add a My Content link, and I may make it show the "Topics I've Participated In" page, which is how I think I had it setup before.

Sounds good to me.

I'm curious if it works after you logout and log back in.

I signed out, signed back in, clicked on the bookmark, and when the page loaded, Topics I participated in was still selected.

Edited by Random Terrain