IGNORED

Keyboard Component Owners?

I am just really bored right now, and I am just curious how many of us here own or know someone that owns a Keyboard Component. It is one of my life goals to get one. And if anyone is selling, I will gladly pay you $100 for one! (just kidding lol) The more I think about the Keyboard Component, the more I want it. And right now, I want it really badly. It was pretty neat.

I had better save up at least $10,000. Those can get really expesive. And I want a working Keyboard Component, not one with a broken tape drive or something. Also I would want any software if possible. Luckily, I can start saving next summer hopefully, because I might get my first job. :) I'll bet one will pop up eventually. Even if it takes a year or 2, one will come up.

Here's some pics you might appreciate. ;-) and no, I don't own one. I believe Alex might be the only one on AA that has one besides the poster from the thread not too long ago who was asking about the value of these. I'm not convinced I would spend that kind of cash on one of these....never say never I guess. :ponder:

post-25458-0-81773400-1317172740_thumb.jpg

post-25458-0-89344700-1317172745_thumb.jpg

post-25458-0-30582000-1317172764_thumb.jpg

post-25458-0-82874000-1317172767_thumb.jpg

Here's some pics you might appreciate. ;-) and no, I don't own one. I believe Alex might be the only one on AA that has one besides the poster from the thread not too long ago who was asking about the value of these. I'm not convinced I would spend that kind of cash on one of these....never say never I guess. :ponder:

...I have one with box in good conditions, not so far from the Alex Pace's home. Rome scores 2 goals :grin:

I didn't realize you had one Makke, that's awesome! Where/when did you get it?

i bought it from an american guy, but was not working...Now it's perfect, thanks to the kindly help of Alex, Joe Zbiciak and a good friend of mine with the hobby of restoring the old computers.

I paid for it the same sum of money than Spiker :P , now i have a working computer keyboard with box and manuals...Yes, it was a dream of my "youth", now it's the nightmare of my wife :cool:

• Like 1

@IG97 - Not sure if the KC and games are Alex's. I bought a large lot of stuff from Roger(Psychostormtrooper) as he was clearing out all the rest of his remaining INTV stuff and the lot included 7 or 8 CD/DVD's of images, and I found these pics on there. I'm not sure what show these were taken at or when it was.

@cmart - :DDDDDDDD Is that Alex's, or whose is it? That is nice!

@makke - So it was repaired? Was it the tape drive? I heard that is hard to fix. Can you post some pictures?

The KC is perfect now, was a little connection problem (frankly, i gave my KC in the hands of my friend and i have only prayed in a dark corner of my house...), the tape is in really good shape! I'll post some pics soon...When that dark corner will be finally ready to host my collection

@cmart - It is Alex's. I took a closer look at his collection, and the crosswords looks sealed like on his collection, and I notice that prototype tape sitting in front of Crosswords 3. Plus Alex says he is the only known person to own the French cassette. And in the middle, I see the 2 demonstration tapes and I think the other prototype tapes that he has. If you would like to see his entire collection, look here - http://www.gamescollection.it/collections/A/138

Marc! I didnt know you collected intv.

nice! Hey, can you take a better pic of the german Intellivoice and that intellivision console box with all the game screens on the side?

i think those are undocumented variations i want to add to my site, thanks!