IGNORED

the TOY TREASURE CHEST opens again!

atari2atari

As a social note, if you have comments, suggestions, or issues on the prices or items on offer below, please PM me, and do not make your OPINIONS a public issue - - thread-crapping is just plain rude. Thanks!

Welcome, and thank you for stopping by!

Boy, it's been along summer! This basement remodel project has eaten my brain, as well as my free time. It's fall, though, and it's time to start listing some NEW goodies!

Many exciting things on offer below - - CHECK all three posts - - I just keep flowing the goodies into additional posts!

For those that don't know me, and are considering doing some business, here's my feedback thread on AtariAge - -

atari2atari's Feedback Thread [link]

FAQs

• Everything is from my personal collection, and has been in a smoke, pet, mildew, and moisture-free home! I discern no strange smells from anything I own, or I wouldn't sell it!
  • If it's advertised as a set, it's sold as a set - - I won't "just sell the box" or split out instructions or guides - - sorry!
  • PayPal standard "Goods" payments preferred, and I'll cover the fees! It's just more professional that way! Checks, Money Orders, and even CASH, accepted, too!
  • "I'll offer you $2 for that . . ." "How about if I buy this and that, plus those, will you cut me a deal, or agree to . . . ?" Sure thing! If you buy $100 of goods at once (not in multiple orders, and no holding shipments!), I'll do a 7% discount! $200 of goods gets you a 12% discount! Please don't nickel and dime me for a dollar here and there, though . . .
  • ALL prices, negotiations, offers, and suggestion should are always without shipping. Shipping is separate, and dealt with afterwards. And, YES, I'll send it anywhere in the world, if you'll pay for the cost of shipping!
  • I prefer the U.S. Postal Service - - I've found that it gives us both the best deal!
  • You're a great person!
  • I recommend a healthy amount of fruit every day!

###

$40 Pokemon RUBY for GAME BOY ADVANCE

With instructions, box, AND cardboard cartridge holder!

Nice condition label

Battery has expired, so no timer-based events, but save games still work.

One small line present across top of box where it was opened?

Comes with protective case for cartridge!

Everything is cleanly flattened and ready for transport to YOU!

D79BE9C2-0061-5CC7-190F175A6C45C834.jpg

D7A2845D-C293-7D5F-5AF11AF41562DC19.jpg

D7AF5224-EBF8-79EB-7C641D4A615D4653.jpg

D7B606AE-DE20-0DDD-5766B0C7FE736126.jpg

$5 Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

- - Box and inner cardboard tray ONLY

No game!

Good condition!

Cleanly flattened and ready to ship!

D7CF10C3-E222-CC38-60C1D24F176AFFBB.jpg

D7D3BC41-09FD-4A27-2FAEF09D8710BDAF.jpg

$13 Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance for GAME BOY ADVANCE

With instructions.

D7E540C3-9976-D755-88D21170AB71DEE8.jpg

D7F40456-FAD2-342E-03371B3CEEB3B540.jpg

D7EC5EAB-DBE6-5CC8-AA9B0998C2C50DD1.jpg

$9 The Hobbit for GAME BOY ADVANCE

With instructions.

D7F98136-F010-C1FD-6B5B042574E29F2D.jpg

D7FE60E4-F8A9-4F37-FA7BA73093B696B7.jpg

$5 Battle Arena Toshinden for GAME BOY

Comes with case.

D804C9E9-D4E9-91CB-77F51786FFFE9FBB.jpg

$10 Spy VS SPY for GAME BOY COLOR

Comes with case.

D81B580A-0BD7-F307-CA26AA847E654DE1.jpg

$4 Perfect Dark for GAME BOY COLOR with rumble feature

Interesting game to play on a GAME BOY

Integrates some stealth and searching gameplay features using the rumble!

Uses an extra AA battery for the rumble

D824D630-EE4A-DA2C-ACF450BA0F23350D.jpg

$8 Mega Memory Card for GAME BOY and GAME BOY COLOR

Cool accessory, lets you make backups of save games from cartridges.

Here's a (somewhat silent and strange) review of it on YouTube, showing how it works

The case is cracked, but doesn't affect its funtionality, and the unit works fine

I have saved and transferred games many a time with it.

I use a lot of save states and flash cartridges now, so I don't use it any more!

D82827A2-EECC-EA55-4FA773EB785A5DD1.jpg

D82B7454-ABBB-605B-D5632068E54ABCF4.jpg

LISTINGS CONTINUED IN NEXT POSTING BELOW - -

Edited by atari2atari
  • Like 1

LISTINGS CONTINUED FROM FIRST POST - -

$16 The ELDER SCROLLS III – MORROWIND – Platinum Hits – XBOX

Brand-New, FACTORY SEALED copy!

Wow! A nice, clean un-opened copy that I never had time to play!

Note that it appears I used this copy to block an assassin’s knife thrust in a fight or something

- - There is a gouge on the front of the case that doesn’t appear to penetrate the paper insert, but did scrape the plastic.

I have a spare Platinum Hits box, if you want it, and you could replace the case once you open it . . . if you chose to open it?

IMGP2667.JPG

IMGP2669.JPG

IMGP2668.JPG

$9 THE KING OF FIGHTERS '99 - SNK - PLAYSTATION 1

If you like fighters, you know this series, and if not, give it a go!

Fun characters, crazy combos!

Professionally re-surfaced disc, works just fine!

Case has a few scratches, but all inserts are good and manual is present!

IMGP2903.JPG

IMGP2904.JPG

IMGP2905.JPG

$11 FROGGER - PLAYSTATION 1

It's . . . FROGGER!

Perfect, pristine disc, never re-surfaced, great condition case and instructions - - fun game!

IMGP2910.JPG

IMGP2912.JPG

$9 SHADOW of DESTINY – PLAYSTATION 2

Clean copy, professionally resurfaced disc, like-NEW case

I would describe this game a surreal time-traveling ghost story?

It fits in a special niche! It’s like GROUNDHOG DAY - - in Europe, with ghosts and emo Japanese moments.

It’s sort of a narrated movie that you participate in.

Fun to play, I had a blast, but it doesn’t have much replay value for me!

IMGP2672.JPG

IMGP2673.JPG

$7 GAMESHARK Video Game Enhancer lite (version 4.0) – DREAMCAST

Great copy - - perfect, pristine disc (NOT resurfaced)

Includes the instruction manual in nice condition.

Case is tight and clean, with excellent hinges and a good disc holder.

Two small cracks can be seen on the face of the case in the right light (see photograph).

IMGP2659.JPG

IMGP2662.JPG

IMGP2660.JPG

IMGP2661.JPG

$9 GAMESHARK - V.3.2 - NINTENDO 64

Ahh, the GAMESHARK! Indispensable for any system.

I finally got the version 3.3 cartridge I wanted, so I am cleaning out this one!

This one is Version 3.2 - - do your research and make sure this one will suit your needs.

All the versions are great, but some have different codes than others, and some are update-able with new code via a serial cable attached to a PC - - like this one on offer!

IMGP2707.JPG

IMGP2708.JPG

$12 LUNAR SILVER STAR STORY - Instruction Manual Only

Just the hardbound LUNAR SILVER STAR STORY instruction manual.

Good condition, tight binding

IMGP2801.JPG

IMGP2802.JPG

$8 DEVIL MAY CRY 4 - PC

Brand-New, FACTORY SEALED COPY!

PC version, still sealed

Note: supports XBOX 360 controller for Windows, which is an excellent, fun way to play this game!

IMGP2768.JPG

$3 AKKLAIM WIRELESS ADAPTER - NINTENDO

Adapter only, no controllers!

An orphan amongst my collection. Please give it a home.

IMGP2797.JPG

IMGP2798.JPG

LISTINGS CONTINUED IN NEXT POST BELOW - -

Edited by atari2atari

LISTINGS CONTINUED FROM SECOND POST - -

Composite Video Modded ATARI 2600 Packages

(Four Three Two units on offer, all shown down after all my "blah-blah" and disclaimers, for those that just want to scroll and look! :D )

These video mod consoles are just "simple" transistor and resistor mods, learned from other ATARI enthusiasts and dealers, and uses RADIO SHACK ‘perf board’ to assemble the parts and secure it inside the console. It is a easy and effective mod that does not require extensive changes to be made to the original console. I know that some of you (like me!) are "videophiles" about your video output, and want the "absolute best" video output possible, and so will prefer instead a pre-fab video output board made by the likes of Longhorn or batari (our own AA member LittleJoe has some GREAT ones for sale, by the way, at his website - - http://electronicsentimentalities.com !)

In contrast, these are just a great, inexpensive way to mod a console. I think the color and brightness looks quite good on these for being "simple" mods. The ATARI 2600 JUNIORS are bright and have cartoonish colors, with a lot of ‘pop’ to them.

If these aren't the "quality" that you think you need, and you want that "uber-console" with S-Video and other features, or think "Hmm, well, I can easily solder up that mod myself, and better!", well then, I guess these units aren't for you! :)

However, maybe someone wants a nice "starter set" that is easy to connect to modern TVs, and I thought I would show these off! Most folks here already have all the ATARI 2600 units they need, and could use another one like a fish wants a bicycle (or, for another apt analogy, Google up "Coals to Newcastle"!), but hey, why not?

So, read below for details of my EXCELLENT craftsmanship (or, at least I think so!) and then onward to the details of the units on offer!

What Makes These Special and Why Buy From Me?

• Clean Composite video mod - - no messing with ancient RF cables, just pure plug-and-play joy!
  • Cleaned Everything TOP to BOTTOM, INSIDE and OUT - - Q-Tip Shined and Immaculate! This is WAY beyond your typical "Armor-All and eBay" operation!
  • Replaced Switches in the Consoles with GENUINE new ‘old-stock’ ATARI 2600 switches if needed
  • Tested all Components the Consoles, like Capacitors and Power Supply Jacks, and replaced anything that even LOOKED suspect
  • Secured joystick ports to motherboard to prevent any potential insertion damage (it used to happen all the time to units back in the day!)
  • Applied the ATARI service manual-recommended static safety protection on every FOUR-SWITCH (was not installed on most factory units, or typically has been damaged over the years if it was!)
  • NEW ‘Gold-Dot’ circuit-boards from the famous BEST ELECTRONICS in California in every ATARI Joysticks (see the details at http://www.best-elec...oystick.htm#PCB)
  • NEW ‘Never-Break’ Core handles, also from BEST ELECTRONICS, in every ATARI Joystick
  • New ‘boot covers’, fire buttons, fire-button springs, and cables if needed in every ATARI joystick
  • Soldered in NEW potentiometer dials in the PADDLES, also from BEST ELECTRONICS, for perfect, precise, no-jitter paddles (see the details at http://www.best-elec...addle.htm#Super) ! Old, un-restored paddles always get ‘twitchy’ and unresponsive - - these never will.
  • Epoxy-secured all modded video and audio jacks to prevent /ANY possibility of backing-out or twisting
  • Lashed down and secured all consoles that have ‘built-in’ audio and video cables to prevent ANY possible ‘pulling’ damage (don’t tow your car with them, but otherwise they WILL hold!)
  • Tested, tested again, tested once more . . . and I will test them yet again before I ship it to you!

EDIT: I added some video and a few screenshots to a post later in the thread, as per a reader's request: http://www.atariage....25#entry2561414

** EACH console set also comes with TEN LOOSE GAMES as well as some boxed games and Owners Manuals or ATARI game catalogs - - yes, these are common items, but as fellow collectors you know the deal, I am "bundling" and need to get these out of my collection, so you are getting them thrown in! Don't want the extra stuff? No worries, you aren't under any obligation to buy the sets! :D

Also, everything that I sell that has a cord comes with VELCRO ‘cord keepers’ FREE for keeping all your cables in order! Just another ‘plus’ that I like to provide.

DSCN1990.JPG

###

$155 shipped in the lower 48 - ATARI CONSOLE #1

Practically BRAND-NEW ATARI 2600 JUNIOR with built-in COMPOSITE VIDEO CABLE

DSCN1977.JPG

- Wow, this case still has the protective PLASTIC on the top metal decal!

DSCN1984.JPG

- I noticed a few small ‘dings’ on the metal decal that scratched the protective plastic peel-off sheet, but that’s it!

DSCN1987.JPG

DSCN2076.JPG

- It was nearly un-used, with perfect switches inside, and just a few flecks of dust

- I carefully composite video modded it with a direct, built-in cable, and now it’s ready to go!

DSCN1659.JPG

DSCN1946.JPG

- Note: The ATARI 2600 never officially made use of stereo sound. Although there are ‘Left’ and ‘Right’ audio jacks on the cable, this is NOT a ‘true stereo’ mod! Both channels are provided so that you don’t get an unbalanced sound with EVERYTHING on your system coming out of one speaker!

- Comes with a NEW, SEALED power supply from BEST ELECTRONICS in California for that extra ‘like-new’ feeling with this set!

DSCN1979.JPG

- Excellent ALL-BLACK original ATARI 2600 joystick, completely refurbished with GOLD-DOT circuit board and new core-handle (link to BEST ELECTRONICS)!

DSCN1980.JPG

IMGP3601.JPG

- ALSO includes a fun aftermarket joystick, the POINTMASTER by DISCWASHER. This is not a cheap ‘add-on’ to this package, but rather a BEASTLY joystick with a powerful spring inside at the base and a rock-solid handle for some ‘arcade-action’! I tore this beauty down, cleaned and greased it, and built it back up for YOU. It’s a NICE add-on!

DSCN1981.JPG

- Come with TEN GAMES – ‘Game Set 3’ – DONKEY KONG, ASTEROIDS, COMBAT, PAC-MAN, DEFENDER, MOUSE TRAP, HAUNTED HOUSE, HOME RUN, BERZERK, and ADVENTURE

All cleaned, tested and ready to go! Labels are not perfect, but no terrible wear or tears on them!

DSCN2038.JPG

PLUS - -

Boxed VIDEO PINBALL game with instructions, ATARI console registration card, and ATARI game catalogs (great to flip through and check out the retro ads!) - -

DSC_0019.JPG

Entire set, with everything above, all for $155 shipped in the lower 48

$135 shipped in the lower 48 - ATARI CONSOLE #2

ATARI 2600 JUNIOR with BUILT-IN COMPOSITE VIDEO CABLE

DSCN2050.JPG

DSCN2057.JPG

- Well, you can’t find practically brand-new ATARI 2600 JUNIORS every day like the other one above (see #AtariConsole1 above) . . . But when you find JUNIORS, you hope to find one like THIS one that I have for offer!

- Great condition, just a few scuffs on the case, and it needed a DIFFICULTY switch replaced on the back, but that was it!

DSCN2052.JPG

- Now totally restored, tested, and COMPOSITE VIDEO MODDED with a direct, built-in cable

DSCN2056.JPG

- Re-certified authentic ATARI power supply for your console

DSCN1999_cropped.jpg

- Excellent ALL-BLACK original ATARI 2600 joystick, completely refurbished with GOLD-DOT circuit board and new core-handle from BEST ELECTRONICS (link to details) - - the BEST!

IMGP3601.JPG

- AND includes an aftermarket joystick, the QUICKSHOT by SPECTRAVISION. This little puppy IS indeed quick! I was surprised by this 'sitck - - the fire buttons are feather-light and depress and pop back up with the lightest of touches. This means you can rapid-fire like nobody’s business! I have totally torn this joystick down, cleaned it and restored it. The entire joystick has a light-weight, but well-built feel to it. Made for marathon sessions, and comes with suction cups on the bottom that still work great - - attach it to the coffee table and get CRAZY!

DSCN2054.JPG

DSCN2055.JPG

- COMES WITH TEN GAMES – ‘Game Set 4’ – LOCK’N’CHASE, ASTROBLAST, GOLF, MIDNIGHT MAGIC, STAR VOYAGER, RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK, PAC-MAN, COMBAT, ASTEROIDS, and DEFENDER

All cleaned, tested and ready to go! Labels are not perfect, but no terrible wear or tears on them!

DSCN2082.JPG

PLUS - -

Boxed SPACE INVADERS game with instructions and ATARI game catalogs (great to flip through and check out the retro ads!) - -

DSC_0013.JPG

Entire set, with everything above, all for $135 shipped in the lower 48

###

THANKS SO MUCH FOR LOOKING! :D

Edited by atari2atari

Whew, it's getting HOT in here! :-o

Multiple MULTIPLE PMs replied to, many items pending, so please accept my apologies for any requests for items that turn out to be already sold!

I never mark 'em "SOLD!" until the money is in the . . . PayPal? :D

I appreciate you ALL, AtariAge is great! Keep those PMs coming!

-a2a

Thread MEGA-cleaned, all sold items marked and moved to the end of the second post (preserved for history's sake!).

I will say thank you for that. It drives me crazy when someone sales something, removes all of the pics, asks for it to be closed ect. I do like to use these forums as a price database sometimes to get an idea of what to ask for things I have no clue about, and eBay seems to be over priced on.

B

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...