IGNORED

ColecoBoxArt.com is being updated

Crapahute

Hi Crapahute. :)

Very nice site.

All I miss is all your newer boxes you do for others. (PAL/NTSC). ;-)

When the games will be released I would probably add them to my site… but only as 3D views or in different versions like I already did for GnZ & Mario.

But you won’t be able to get the ‘original’ layouts before 30 years in order to prevent any pirate things :P

May I hope one day you will also cooperate with The Cover Project site so to have all covers I can use for UCG or VHS cases ?

I am not a fanatic of boxes but for the Colecovision collection would like to have all boxes in same style and size...

Only utopia...?

ciao

At the moment I am working on my sleeve layouts for my loose cartridges.

Sleeve-cart-pepper2.jpg

AFAIC, I don't like UCG or VHS cases. But if several people want me to make layouts for this format, I may do it (if I find time).

• Like 2

May I hope one day you will also cooperate with The Cover Project site so to have all covers I can use for UCG or VHS cases ?

I am not a fanatic of boxes but for the Colecovision collection would like to have all boxes in same style and size...

Only utopia...?

ciao

At the moment I am working on my sleeve layouts for my loose cartridges.

AFAIC, I don't like UCG or VHS cases. But if several people want me to make layouts for this format, I may do it (if I find time).

LOL - that's too cute for its own good :grin:

Perhaps half circle cut outs on the sides of that sleeve to allow you to pull the cart out.

Nice idea!

What model of printer are you using?

I use a Canon PIXMA MG6150.

To take the cartridge out of the sleeve, I simply push on the bottom and it slides out. But your idea of the half circle is interesting. I will give it a try.

Hi Crapahute

thanx for reply

yr. covers are great, I printed some, but the points always the same. When you will also work to Imagic or XONOX games you will have boxes of different sizes...and in any case, like the originals, subject to comsumption and wear. If then the boxes will be then also subject to daily light will loose colours...

but I repeat, these are great.

I also appreciate the efforts of the other site to give our collections a more "uniformed" aspect in sizes, respecting original drawings, that's all.

ciao

I like the new look of your site, and to be honnest, I also liked the older look of your site. I think you'll never do an update that will piss me off... it just looks so good, so prefessional.

It's great to hear from you and I hope you continue to update your web site ... Don't do like me with an update once per year or less, it's really not good to keep people interested.

When I suggested the half circle cut outs on the sides, I was thinking about it being closed at the bottom, instead of being a sleeve. The sleeve is awesome the way it is.

I think a complete set of your sleeves laid out like the US release boxes would be really popular. I was looking on your site and saw you have the front and back scan of the US version of Pepper II. Perhaps if your so inclined you could use that art work for a sleeve.

I wish I would have scanned my 50 + boxes for you before selling them a few months back.

The awesome thing about sleeves is they could also be made for homebrews and there would be no mistaking them for original.