IGNORED

New Years Disc 2012

pps

Hello folks,

I just feel right to start another edition ;)

So send all your contributions till end of 31st december 2011 to nyd@ppsberlin.de.

Like in previous editions - everything you did for our little machine is fine.

I´m just working on a little invitation intro - that still has to proove to run on the real machine ;)

Hi Ralf,

I'll try and contribute something. Have to confess I've been a bit lazy.

This time last year I churned out 2 game conversions in a matter of weeks, since April or so I've barely done anything.

I've devised a new "effect" that I want to debut sometime, so with luck I'll incorporate it into whatever I manage to cook up.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm off for vacation in France until January - so no time for a contribution this year :(.

Oh.

They don't have current in France?

Do they have personal relationships, employment and sexual intercourse where you are from? There's obviously nothing distracting you from the Atari...

I'm off for vacation in France until January - so no time for a contribution this year :(.

Oh.

Do they have personal relationships, employment and sexual intercourse where you are from? There's obviously nothing distracting you from the Atari...

Just wondering. People have time to write software for the A8 when going to work, but there is no time for finishing some project, when on a vacation the full day is "free time" .

;)

In fact yes exactly: I'm working 200km from home 4 days a week. That means work at day and Atari at night. Whenever I'm at home (or on vacation) it's familiy at day and sleep at night (didn't have sleep the 4 days before)

Oh. Sad to hear that.

But have fun with your family. Having fun with them, is the best you can get.

Hope you will have fun watching our little new years greetings, when NYD will be released.

Oh.

Just wondering. People have time to write software for the A8 when going to work, but there is no time for finishing some project, when on a vacation the full day is "free time" .

;)

That's a nice theory, but the reality tends to be your holidays are taken up with being with other people, and your workdays have the odd 5 minutes here-and-there whilst waiting for something to build, a test to complete, lunch break or something similar where you can put together a few lines.

I find it pretty much works the other way around

yeah. Vacation are for family and only if you are in the right mood you can fire up your assembler... ;)

Actually, It looks very funny to me, seing employed people sitting at their workplace , where the money has to be earned, and writing private e-mails on their Smartphone, or even being tired at work, after a "long sleepless night"....

Edited by emkay

yeah. Vacation are for family and only if you are in the right mood you can fire up your assembler... ;)

Actually, It looks very funny to me, seing employed people sitting at their workplace , where the money has to be earned, and writing private e-mails on their Smartphone, or even being tired at work, after a "long sleepless night"....

and funny is how many of us have you seen doing that?

Hehe....

I don't. Simple as that. Work has always the highest priority, when work is to do. It's one factor, when having an own business.

Hehe....

I don't. Simple as that. Work has always the highest priority, when work is to do. It's one factor, when having an own business.

Your own business? Hmm, interesting...

Do you have a work for me?

I don't want much: House, food, some bucks and a computer.

I promise not to use G2F during working hours :-D