IGNORED

2012 Midwest Gaming Classic March 24-25

Retro Rogue

The dates for the 2012 Midwest Gaming Classic have of course been announced - Saturday and Sunday March 24th-25th.

Announcements and updates for the 2012 show are already starting as well:

Friday Night Clock Chaos Back For 2012

Friday Night Clock Chaos returns to the Midwest Gaming Classic in 2012 as part of the Friday Night Fever line up!

Wizzywig Returns To MGC!

The Midwest Gaming Classic is pleased to announce the return of Wizzywig Inc. for the 2012 show!

More updates posted here as they happen......

As long as there is Friday Night Karaoke and I can somehow get Ben Heckendorn inebriated enough to willingly sing Robin Sparkles' Let's Go to the Mall it'll be a successful MGC 2012 for me.

So Ben being drunk and singing Let's Go is sort of like ground hog day for the Midwest Gaming Classic?

Pre-Sale Tickets Are Now Available

Are you ready for the 2012 Midwest Gaming Classic? Tickets for 2012 are now on sale!

2012 Room Reservations Now Announced

For the 2012 show, the Midwest Gaming Classic and the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel have teamed up to give showgoers an excellent rate!

Special Tour of Tom Taylor's Collection Announced

Tom Taylor has one of the largest collection of electro-mechanical pinball and arcade machines in the United States. If you pre-order your tickets to the Midwest Gaming Classic and make a donation to the Milwaukee Rescue Mission, you can tour Tom's collection on the Friday before the Midwest Gaming Classic kicks off!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The dates for the 2012 Midwest Gaming Classic have of course been announced - Saturday and Sunday March 24th-25th.

Announcements and updates for the 2012 show are already starting as well:

Friday Night Clock Chaos Back For 2012

Friday Night Clock Chaos returns to the Midwest Gaming Classic in 2012 as part of the Friday Night Fever line up!

Wizzywig Returns To MGC!

The Midwest Gaming Classic is pleased to announce the return of Wizzywig Inc. for the 2012 show!

More updates posted here as they happen......

The Kiwi sticks were missed last year. :D

Is Songbird coming? Dang it Carl if you don't bring me a Lynx SFX cart and show up... I'll... I'll... I'll buy all the remaining Lynx protos that are found and publish them under a competing company "Songbird Droppings." Yeah, that's the ticket! J/K :D

AX

Mad-Gear Returns To MGC!

The Midwest Gaming Classic is proud to announce the return of Mad-Gear as a vendor for the 2012 show!

The Midwest Gaming Classic is proud to announce the return of long time supporter Jedi Master Thrash's Toys and Collectibles.

• 3 weeks later...

Pinball Life Returns to MGC

Pinball Life returns to the Midwest Gaming Classic with their awesome selection of pinball parts !

Paul Reno's Game Supply Returns

Paul Reno and Home GameRoom Supply is the name you need to know if you are looking to supply your home gameroom with pinball machines, arcade video games, or other amusement devices!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If anyone wants a really special experience, gaming pioneer Scott Adams is going to do an exclusive dinner chat with a lucky 12 gamers on Saturday after the show closes at 8pm. If you want to join Scott for this extremely personal experience, visit www.midwestgamingclassic.com and click on the tickets link now. We're already nearly halfway sold out!

If anyone wants a really special experience, gaming pioneer Scott Adams is going to do an exclusive dinner chat with a lucky 12 gamers on Saturday after the show closes at 8pm.

Oh, nice! Worked with Scott and his publisher to get his blessing to do the TI Scott Adams Adventure CD compilation way back in the late 90's. I was only allowed to sell 50 as he was working on a new Return To Pirates Isle game for Win95 - but still have my copy and a prototype/wip PC diskette I'm saving as part of my "retirement" benefits. :rolling:

It would be interesting to see who all here from the Usenet days, still have their CD's...

post-13896-0-60250400-1330608693_thumb.jpg

If anyone wants a really special experience, gaming pioneer Scott Adams is going to do an exclusive dinner chat with a lucky 12 gamers on Saturday after the show closes at 8pm. If you want to join Scott for this extremely personal experience, visit www.midwestgamingclassic.com and click on the tickets link now. We're already nearly halfway sold out!

Wow that is selling fast!

Wow this is tempting. I got to meet him at one of the past MGC shows, he's a really nice guy and fun to talk to.

Wow this is tempting. I got to meet him at one of the past MGC shows, he's a really nice guy and fun to talk to.

Yeah, he's phenomenal. Has tons of cool stories too.

We're currently at only six remaining spots, so if you decide, decide soon. We wanted to keep it limited to make it really special, but it means we won't have spots for long!

It's only $25 and you get dinner also, go for it man!! I would but I don't know who he is (not really a retro computer guy myself)