IGNORED

FS/FT: GBA, DS, N64 and Xbox 360 games

A_Locomotive

All games are 100% boxed and complete and in very nice condition unless stated otherwise. If you see something you want but don't like the price shoot me an offer. :) More stuff will likely get posted soon. I'm also down for trades if you have something on my want list(hint hint turbo games :D) let me know what you have and what you want. Boxed games will be shipped safe and secure in a box, so no squished boxes! The DS and other hard case games I'll ship in bubble mailers unless you wish otherwise. I'll gladly combine shipping as well so the more you buy the cheaper it will be. :) Prices below do not reflect prices for international deals, so contact me and I'll get you a quote if your outside the US. I'll be listing some more games here soon possible so please come on back and check this occasionally. :)

If you'd like additional photos of anything let me know and I'll be more then happy to take them. Prices are not set it stone, feel free to shoot me offers. :)

- Eye of The Beholder, $80 shipped. [sold]

- NEC TurboPad Controller for TG16. NIB $15 + shipping [Traded]

- Pokemon Sapphire, $19 shipped. [sold]

- Super Mario 64 DS $12 + shipping [Traded]

- Gex 64 [loose], $3 + shipping. [sold]

- NEC TurboGrafx-16, boxed controller, Pacland, Vigilante, and homemade AV cables. $65 shipped in the US. [sold]

- Meteos $5 + shipping. [sold]

Nintendo GameBoy advance games

- Metroid Fusion, $17 shipped

mf1.jpg

mf2.jpg

mf3.jpg

- Metroid Zero Mission, $19 shipped

mzm1.jpg

mzm2.jpg

mzm3.jpg

Nintendo GameCube

F-Zero GX $8 + shipping, Bought this quite recently but it seems I've lost my taste for futuristic racers as I don't enjoy it as much as I did when I used to borrow a friends copy back in high school. :/ Would happily do a straight trade for Sonic Adventure or another fun GC title. Photos to come soon

Xbox 360

- Assassins Creed, $6 + shipping. Very clean, disc looks brand new.

as1.jpg

as2.jpg

Edited by A_Locomotive

I didn't know you could resurface XBOX 360 discs, I thought that really messed them up. Did you test it after the resurface?

Yes it works just fine. That disc got messed up not long after I got the game when I stupidly moved the 360 while it was running. Ran it through my brothers resurfacer and it worked just fine afterward. Test Drive Unlimited I've put many many hours into and I have never had any problems.

Edited by A_Locomotive

i know PS2 discs can't be resurfaced. at least the one i had. i tried everything from kits to toothpaste and i still had to throw my Marvel VS Capcom 2 in the trash.

Strange, I've have zero issue with my resurfaced copy of Zone of The Enders. Was playing it just the other night in fact and it worked fine. I used the same resurfacer as I did with the 360 disc.

is that a 'blue surface' disc? would that matter?

No its one of the later non blue discs. I've never needed to resurface my blue discs. I don't think it would matter. But then again they stopped using the blue discs due to wide spread read issues among PS2s when playing them. Maybe yours is just getting worn out and suffering the read error issue common with blue discs?

by the way there is stuff for sale. lol

Edited by A_Locomotive

still have the gameboy color LoZ games ages/seasons?

At the moment I've decided to keep them. I'm not longer in desperate need of money and feel like I'd regret it if I sold them.

I know that, sorry if i've used the wrong words :P

so, i'm interested by your copy of EOTB if you don't already sold it.

No worries, sent you a PM.

Edited by A_Locomotive

Bump, 3 new items added. TurboGrafx-16 controller NIB, F-Zero GX for gamecube and Duke Nukem Time to Kill for PS1. Also while this is extremely unlikely if you have a Neo Geo Pocket Color(huge bonus if its in ocean blue) in nice condition with a nice little selection of games and are interested in the lego train or a combo of the games I'm selling I'd gladly do a straight trade for it. Very unlikely to happen I know. :P

Edited by A_Locomotive